BeautyHacker

Revision rhinoplasty?

Hi!
So when I was little I broke my nose and didn't get it reset, which caused it to grow very very croockedly, I went to a whole bunch of consultations and every doctor told me I would need two surgeries because my nose will try to go back to how it was originally. I got my first nose job done back in 2017, and although I liked how it looked at first, after a couple of months I noticed that I started to have a lot of sunkeness on one of the sides of my nose, my nose has become more droopy/bulbous, and I have a weird definition one the one side of my nose.
I have been told by many doctors that my nose is a more complicated procedure due to how it broke, and because my first nose job didn't really give me the ending result I wanted, I was wondering if someone can recommend me some Actually Trusted surgeons who are good at specifically revision rhinoplasty, because I am very scared of getting a botched nose job, seeing as anymore can severely damage the structure of it, and can cause it to collapse :sad:
Thank you!!!

Hey there
I've done my rhino in Korea a year ago and that was revision. I also got my nose botched in the states that my nose bridge was tilted and I was literally devastated. So I feel you really
I did my revision from Dr. Kim and now I really like my nose; my bridge is not tilted and my nose tip it slim, not bulbous anymore. Since rhino revision is bit tricky to sort out compared with primary surgery so I recommend you do load of research before doing surgery. FYI most of major hospital offer free online clinic, so once you list up for your revision and try to get consultation so that you can choose most suitable clinic for your nose

Hi!
Would you recommend the clinic you went too? And if yes, what clinic was that! Thanks!

Yes since I'm really satisfied with result I do recommend the clinic I went. It was DA in Gangnam, Seoul. One things to note is that they might give high price during online consultation but if you go offline consultation and decide your mind on that day, they will give you some discount. So if you really want to do rhino revision try to visit clinic and do offline consultation as well. My doctor was Dr. Kim Ju Yeon.