BeautyHacker

Are "nose only" or "jaw only" clinics safe choices?

Hello, (my english isnt that good)

I did my surgery at a clinic that is specialized in nose surgerys 2 years ago. And im very happy with my result. I want to do a jaw surgery now.
And now I'm thinking why should i even bother doing my jaw surgery at a clinic that does multiple surgerys like view or banobagi if i could just go to a clinic that is specialized in jaws like TFD or EuDental. The results are probably gonna be at least average. What do you think?

That you should go both at specialized clinics and a more diverse ones, and check which from these hospitals is the best for you.
I suggest to have more consultations, and then decide where to have the surgery.

Hi @airplanemode , I know from my own experience that a clinic that only does one thing is much better than a clinic that does everything. I wish I had chosen to do my DES at a specialized clinic. I will be making a thread to document my experience getting eyelid surgery in Korea so others can learn from it

• 3 weeks later...
I understand your point, I think yes. Even though even at bigger clinics there are multiple specialized doctor in each field, I personally prefer specialized clinic. I did my rhino and FC at specialized clinics.