BeautyHacker

Korea clinic for Face muscle reduction

I have done 2 jaws in tfd but the result is not as good as expected as my face muscles are too strong (stronger and thicker than normal people). The face looks so fat and a bit wide even after the operation. Taking Botox might help a bit but it doesn’t last long.

I consulted Dr. Lee again for a revision but he is just too conservative and said that he cannot take out too much muscles, so the result will not be very obvious if he is going to remove only small bits.

Does anyone have any experience in it or do you have any recommendations on clinic?

Forgot to add, you can also try v line.

I think Doctor Lee is careful in a good way, some people have too much removed and it leads to sagging or impairment of function

Try going to other clinics and show them pictures from before the surgery. There might be other doctors with different opinions. If you get the same diagnosis from 3-4 different doctors at different hospitals, you should probably leave it alone for now...
For facial contouring(jaw reduction, zygoma, vline etc.), I recommend Banobagi, Nana, and Small Face. You should check their English sites for more pictures on the results and maybe even check their Instagram and Youtube channels before consulting them.