BeautyHacker

thread lifting, breast lift and lipo in south korea

Hello there,

I am a new member and I had some questions. I am looking to do some procedures in SK at the end of the year because there's a few things I am unhappy with. I consulted with a few clinics (ID, Regen and Hershe) and I think I want to go to Hershe for my procedures. Is Hershe a good clinic? Does anyone have any experiences with it? I have talked to customer service for a while and they seem to be very kind. Here's a link to their website if you want to have a look: http://hershebeauty.com

They suggested I get the following things done:
  • Accusculpt in combination with Epiticon thread lifting (http://hershebeauty.com/index.php/html/6002)
  • TCA eyebag removal and fat repositioning from my chubby cheeks to my under eye area.
  • Lipo of my abdomen, sides, back and inner thighs
  • Breast lift with areola reduction+repositioning.
They all seem to be the least invasive options (which is what I am going for). The other clinics all suggested V-Line and zygoma but after reading very negative stories about recovery and such I would like to try less invasive and drastic options first.
Does anyone have any experiences with any of these surgeries in South Korea? Was it any good? What is the recovery like? Will I be able to still breast feed after an areola repositioning? (I will not get any silicone implants)
For reference, I am not looking for the perfect k-pop idol face and body by any means, I am looking for a natural more defined look.

Thank you for answering my questions!

I'm considering to consult about my saggy breast as well.. could you share the consultant's contact number?

I know that Nana Plastic Surgery is well known breast augmentation and facial contouring. Their head Dr. I believe his name was Dr. Hwang? supposedly specializes in breast surgery and you can see a lot of reviews on their English site. You should check out some of these clinic's instagram and Youtube channels as well. I got my double eyelid surgery at Wonjin a while back and I'm satisfied with the results, but I know that different clinics are known for different surgeries so you shouldn't just choose one because of it's fame. Rather, choose one that specializes in the surgery you are planning on getting.

Thank you for your suggestion. As of now, I have also inquired with BANOBAGI and NANA. BANOBAGI is way overpriced for the procedures I want so I'm probably not going with that. I'll wait to see what NANA's response is and then I'll see which clinic I'll go with.

Well I've never heard of Hershe.. for your surgery, especially lipo, please go major and well known clinics(Regen, ID, DA, BNBG) since lipo is not a simple operation. Also check if there are in-house anesthesiologists on their websites.

I'm trying to dig up some info regarding lipo as well. I've already had consultation with some clinics and I decided to go to DA. They said they have dealt with many lipo cases and there are anesthesiologist which is so much relieving.

ATM.. I'm contacting 5 clinics, ID, Regen, Nana, hershe and View. And I received a quick response from hershe! Thank you for sharing :heart::heart: I also liked the consultant's way of speaking.. and they are holding a hotel promotion which sounds really attractive.. I will see how other clinics go

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I've seen some dodgy reviews on this site about hershe. I'm sure there was a thread I read somewhere here that said it was blacklisted. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but when I hear this name it conjures up negative reviews that I've glimpsed during my weeks of researching