BeautyHacker

Need Recommendation... The Face Dental / Deesse Plastic Surgery / Viu.u Plastic Surgery

I had my face contouring surgery from Banibagi. The result didn't impress well. I feel no change, and more than that, I think my face looks bigger than before the surgery.
So, I've been trying to find another place for the revision surgery.
And, I found that The Face Dental / Deesse Plastic Surgery / Viu.u Plastic Surgery have got my attention.
The problem is I'm not sure whether these clinics are actually ok or not.

Has anyone has any experience from these clinics?
Or Could you recommend me one for the face contouring surgery?

That's exactly what I wanted to ask :smile: I actually got zygoma reduction and you are right first few months my face soooo swollen, that looked even bigger than before op

I'm 6 months op.
Actually, I had had my cheekbone surgery in Thailand once in 2016. The swelling didn't last this long.

So, I'm kinda disappointed with this surgery, and try to find the way and place to fix it.

I'm 6 months op.
Actually, I had had my cheekbone surgery in Thailand once in 2016. The swelling didn't last this long.

So, I'm kinda disappointed with this surgery, and try to find the way and place to fix it.

oh... I see... I'm really sorry you have to go through all this... did you try to contact them? Maybe they'll refund you the surgery cost since you aren't satisfied with the result? or they don't have a policy like this? or maybe you should ask for revision?

Dr Kim at Deesse is great, I had my cheek implants done with him last month and hes a really great dr!
Experienced but also a very nice person, highly highly recommend him!

(btw he is the only facial contouring dr at Deesse)

This is the first time I’m reading really disappointing review on FC from Bano so far… Well, if you don’t really want to get a revision done there, TFD is quite good choice (upon reviews, people post here). Have never heard of Deesse ot Viu.u tho… Would also recommend you to consider Regen’s Dr. Oh, his work is really impressive and ID (not 100% but some ppl saying they had death cases in the past, yet those who posted positive reviews had really nice results). Best of luck and let us know with whom you finally ended up.