BeautyHacker

What do you guys think about this quote from ID hospital?

Humpectomy + Osteotomy + Tip plasty : 5~6 mil krw
V-line liposuction (Accusculpt laser) : 3.5 mil krw
Together - 8.5~9.5 mil krw - 20% promotion discount = 6.8~7.6 mil krw.

Honestly, I am overwhelmed with clinics, costs, what's a disaster rip off zone and what's a good idea.....
It seems hard to get a consistent message on the forums and online!!

Anyway, this has been the cheapest quote provided - this was through DFK.
The cheapest without an agent has been Pitangui, and that was slightly more pricey than this ID quote.

Thoughts?! Thanks!!

I think that's a decent price for those two procedures. However, it's not always about the price since you want to go to a surgeon who specializes in those fields or are known for these surgeries. Especially for rhino, different hospitals and different doctors have their own styles so you might want to see some pictures of patients who had tip plasty and osteotomy there to see if it suits your preference.

how come accu is soo expansive? I was quoted 2.3 mil ish at Regen before discounts. I’m going to proceed FC with Dr.Oh as I think he’s the most experienced and has really amazing results but since I also have double chin they suggested to proceed accu to get the best outcome. And, I’ll also have some discount, so let’s imagine that I’m like going to get accu only, that’d cost me around 2m or even less at regen. I think they are definitely overpriced!

• 4 weeks later...
I read that Dr. Oh from Regan has a suspended license.