BeautyHacker

Wanna go to South Korea for plastic surgery but worried cuz of Coronavirus

Hi I am staying in USA and have been interested in Korean plastic surgery for so long. Finally, I decided to go for my journey but am very worried cuz of the coronavirus going on all over the world. I'm just wondering if there are any clinics that provide more services like a private car from the airport or a safe hotel. Please give me some recommendations. TIA.

Hey! Those concerns are completely adequate but there's greater concerns if you're coming from the states or any other country, South Korea just issued a mandatory quarantine yesterday for 2 weeks and if you don't have local residence, you will have to quarantine in a government-run facility at your own expense. This means you will have to pay to get quarantined which will be costly. I suggest that it would be in your best interest to come when this situation clears.

Thanks a lot for your information!! I didn't know that :sad:( I guess I need to postpone my journey then..

Not trying to be harsh, but it's very selfish to travel right now under these conditions. Do more research on this situation and everyone needs to realize that the less people are taking this seriously, the longer this will be an issue.

Anywho- Most clinics seem to increase their prices yearly, and I think they should keep this year's prices for the next to 2 years. I've been quoted by a clinic that I am very interested in & have had my consultation in person last year, but they have let me know that I can't be promised the same prices if I wait until next year ( due to covid-19) which I think is super unfair...

So true. Thank you for your comment and yes you are right that we all should be more cautious about the situation right now.
Even tho they increase the price I am sure there will be a lot better options later on!

Yep am just thinking positive that we got more time to look up more information tho :smile: Cheers

Just curious how much does it cost to stay at the quarantine facility? Is it a hotel facility?

Hey! So it’s roughly 100$ per night so if you’re quarantining for 2 weeks, expect 1,400$ in costs. Those who are required to do so will have to sign a release form from the Rep of Korea agreeing to these conditions prior to boarding the plane. If the passenger refuses to sign the form, they will be denied boarding. It is costly but if you really want to go through with it, then please stay safe