BeautyHacker

Anyone heard of Hermes injection or Chanel injection?

Hiya forumer:smile:
I'm just wondering if anybody heard of or got Hermes or Chanel injection?
Now I'm currently in SK and I've seen the ad for those injection. The prices for those procedures are both reasonable.
The ad says it is sorta collagen stimulator so the facial skin gets moisturised and elastic.
Since those are done by injection, not surgical method, I reckon there would be no side effect
Before doing these procedures I want to hear real reviews from ppl who've done them!

I've done Hermes one. The result was dramatic indeed. I've done it for three time for ideal result and I can say my face got more elastic and lifted up. There was no lump, swelling or bruise after the procedure so I could go back to my daily life fast.
The price was reasonable compared to lasers so if you want to get your skin young, go for it

As far as I know the Hermes injection is similar to Rejuran which stimulates collagen in your skin. The key difference is the area they are injected; Return is injected in fat layer whilst Hermes injection is done in dermis layer. Since dermis layer is the area where all the things happen in your skin it can be said that Hermes is better than Rejuran when it comes to effect.

• 1 month later...