BeautyHacker

Avoid Dr. Oh at Regen!!! Two jaw surgery v line

1EF1E1FE-47CE-48EA-BC45-7679545127A2.jpeg EC42578D-86C6-4420-BE07-327B4416E3E8.jpeg 1B715BF6-0337-4902-B831-759AF7CA3ABD.jpeg I am beyond upset and Dr. Oh refuses to talk to me.
Please do not go here.

I was always self conscious about having a small chin. I tried fillers which helped but I wanted a permanent solution. I saw a blogger go to Dr. Oh so I heard about Regen. I contacted Suyen and asked her for a consultation. She said I needed more than a genioplasty and said Dr. Oh said I have a protruded mouth and that I needed jaw surgery to move my mouth backward and advance my chin and he recommended a mini v line. She said that would best improve my face. I consulted docfinder as well who did not think I needed jaw surgery but thought I did need the chin advanced and mini v line. I trusted Dr oh so I booked a surgery with him.
They gave me 30% off for agreeing to write a review and using photos. When I got to korea I spent the whole day there taking teeth molds, ct scan, X-ray, and he talked to me for 20 min saying that my chin was too long and that he can achieve the photos I showed him. He said I needed two jaw surgery, zygoma reduction , mini v line and genioplasty but I can’t have zygoma with the jaw surgery. I also had to pay cash 2300 dollars for them to measure my face and make me teeth molds and a wire.
I also scheduled liposuction of my arms by his colleague Dr Lee for a few days before the surgery.
On the day of the liposuction surgery I woke up after and they said I had iv anesthesia but not general anesthesia but they said I had a hard time breathing and to save my life they had to put me under general anesthesia and they knocked out my veneer on my front tooth. I asked why I had a hard time breathing and I am healthy and they didn’t have a good answer and I asked them to replace my veneer and they said no. I then asked Dr oh the next day what happened to me and he said it is normal to be put under iv anesthesia and have a breathing tube and it was normal my tooth got knocked out and that I wasn’t having difficulty breathing. I showed him the text message from Suyen said they had to help me breathe and it was an emergency and he said she has bad English and it is normal. I then had to find a dentist to put a temporary veneer and use my own money.
Then on the surgery day I asked again to show him how I wanted my chin to look and he spent 5 min and said yes I know i am going to make you very pretty because you are giving us a review so I worked harder.
Then I woke up and my tooth was knocked out again! They didn’t even keep it. They wouldn’t let me drink water for 12 hrs and this is after fasting and no water before the surgery for 16 hrs since the surgery was delayed. My nose was bloody and my mouth was wired shut and I couldn’t breathe well and my throat was so dry. I called for help and the nurses said no water. I called them over every 5 min and they said no. I had to stay at their facility for two nights but it is not a hospital it’s just a room. And it was so uncomfortable and hard to breathe.
Immediately I noticed my chin didn’t look more forward and asked if he advanced it and Suyen said yes.
I took ct scans the next day and xrays and he said he moved my upper and lower jaw back by 6.5 mm and my chin by 5 mm ,
Also he said he did a full v line instead of a mini v line and I did not consent to it! I was shocked at the Ct scan he shaved off so much of my jaw that it was near the root of my teeth.
These procedures cost 25,000 dollars
My face was so swollen and I could barely eat and I lost 15 lbs.
also they put these wires like braces on before the surgery and said you have to wear rubber bands but after the surgery they took them off and put rubber bands on these nails they put into my gums. They also didn’t tell me there were drains in my mouth and a week follow up he took them out and aggressively did a suction and it hurt so much he didn’t explain what he was doing . Then I asked him and he said it was my sinuses.
I had to wear a wafer a plastic splint between my teeth for a month and put the rubber bands between my gums and they hurt a lot.
After 3 weeks my left side of my face was more swollen and I asked Suyen if this is normal
She said it is. Then I got a fever and it was so swollen I had to see a doctor at home and developed a huge abscess and needed iv antibiotics and oral antibiotics . It was so painful
Then I had to remove the wafer and only put rubber bands between my upper and lower gums and my gums started to bleed daily and I told Suyen and she said to cross the bands and I did and my gums stared to bleed In the front. Then they started to recede and I couldn’t sleep at night and I tried to keep doing this for two weeks but the tissues is used kept bleeding and my gums were rotting. I told
Her I can’t handle this anymore and she should send me the wires. She said no Dr. oh said I can withstand the pain. I said I cannot ! So I stopped wearing the rubber bands for two weeks and tried to go to an orthodontist and a oral surgeon to put braces on my teeth to rubber band them. They all said they didn’t want to do it. I pleaded with Suyen to send me the wires and she said it would take one month due to covid 19 and I said my bite is not closing and she said if I don’t put the rubber band back on I will need a revision surgery. I told her she needs to send me
The wires and it had been two weeks. Finally she said fed ex can send it but I would have to pay for the shipping I said I already paid you 25,000 why would I pay for the shipping? Then she said fine and sent it to me and I had my dentist place the wires on and it cost me 300 dollars
Then I put the wires on and the rubber bands weee causing a lot of pressure on my front teeth and pulling on the temporary veneer. I said I needed to move the rubber bands. They said they didn’t recommend it but fine.
This whole time I am also noticing my chin is very backward and my mouth is sucked in and he moved my mouth and jaw too back and didn’t advance my chin enough
I asked to speak to dr oh and Suyen said I can’t and he’s busy . I ask her everyday to talk to him and I know the surgery isn’t correct and I don’t look normal and it’s scary to go out in public and they keep saying it’s swollen. It’s been 3.5 months and it is not swollen! They need to refund me but they said they will not . Also I keep telling them I never consented to a full v line and only a mini v line and I was unconscious when he decided to do a full v line and that is against My consent and now i have no jaw structure.
I also don’t have feeling in my lower face or lips and my jaw won’t open all the way. I wake up daily and nothing is getting better
Please do not go to him
He doesn’t even call you back

Here’s my X-ray and ct scans
You can see how much of my jaw he sawed off without my consent and my chin is barely forward

Also after daily begging to Suyen on WhatsApp i told her I would be writing this review and I wanted to talk to Dr. oh so she finally let me talk to him.
He said he didn’t do anything wrong and he barely shaved my jaw. My partner was in the room the day after the surgery and heard him say I changed it from a mini v line and gave you a full v line. Also the maxillofacial surgeons I saw in USA said he sawed off so much of my jaw and cut the nerve line. He was extremely defensive on the phone and kept saying I will look fine. I said my chin is not going to advance to meet my forehead so it doesn’t matter if my nose or cheeks are swollen which they aren’t anymore. He said he had to go because he didn’t want to talk to me anymore. I told Suyen she has ruined my life and I need my refund and I didn’t give him consent to do a. Full v line. She said I can’t discuss a refund until 1 year. I said he already did something against my consent .

Neck swelling
Also my neck has been swollen and I showed Suyen photos daily and she said it’s just swelling but I said I don’t think so I think you shaved my jaw so much my salivary glands are exposed and it is unnnatural appearing. She keeps saying it is swollen but how can it be swollen for almost 4 months ? I can feel my glands there and they are showing because my jaw was shaved up to the root of my teeth! I can’t live like this

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here’s the ct scans and X-ray

Oh my god, I am so sorry this happened to you. I can’t believe they performed full v line without your consent ! My heart goes out to you, I’m so sorry you’re suffering. It’s disgusting they won’t even respond properly to you or admit what has happened. What is your plan for now? I wish you the best and I’m always open to talk ^^

I am trying to get my refund they said I have to wait one year , then I have to look into revision surgery. They are horrible no one should go there

My before didn’t post up here they are

Yes and he overcharges and he didn’t give me a vat refund . He said I should pay him double what I paid since he said he knows after 1 year I will look good. I said I already paid you 25,000 dollars . He said he didn’t want to talk to me anymore

Yes I have been through so much pain this is the worst surgery in the world and I regret it. He is very arrogant and doesn't listen. I asked everyday to talk to him and Suyen wouldn't let me. He also wanted me to keep suffering with the rubber bands against my gums and refused to send me the wires to stick on my teeth , I was bleeding everyday and I need a gum graft now, and a new permanent veneer. The worst is doing a full v line without my consent, I consented to a mini v line which he said was needed for the genioplasty to make the shape not bumpy on my jawline. They wanted me to fly to Korea for 1 day so they can move the nails to different parts of my gums.
I had to take off work to go to see Oral maxillofacial surgeons in usa and orthodontists to try to close my bite. They all agreed the jaw was moved too far back. They also said the no tie two jaw surgery method is extremely dangerous because the lower jaw is not fixed and has to be very precise on the wafer mold of your teeth to make sure the jaw heals together.
He also wouldn't let me do physical therapy until 2 weeks ago but in America you are supposed to start right away and I started to see a jaw physical therapist a month or more ago and they said I was very far behind on my jaw opening and scar tissue could start forming, right now I am doing my own exercises my therapist taught me and I can only put 2 fingers in my mouth. Sometimes I choke on food or water because my jaw wont open much.

Do not do this surgery in Korea

QUOTE="Madambutterfly89, post: 33717291, member: 640761"]I’m so sorry this happened to you. Reading your review gave me anxiety. Thank you for being brave and warning others on regen and Dr. Oh unprofessional treatment of your aftercare. I really dislike Korean surgeons. Was too confident and incredibly unethical.[/QUOTE]

Hello girl I’m sorry to hear about your story
But twojaw swelling last a long time
Your vline seems very very dramatic maybe too much I agree
Do you know how much millimeters dr oh removed for your chin and jaw ?

Yes I didnt even need a v line, I didn't even consent to it. I tried to ask him how much he cut off and Suyen said 5 mm for v line i said I don't think so it is so much more, my ear is so huge now and there is just a straight diagonal now
He said he advanced my chin 5 mm but put my upper and lower jaw back 6.5 mm so it doesn't seem like the chin is forward enough, which is the whole reason I got the surgery to have a chin.

Thank you so much for your review and sharing this with us I watched a video of Dr oh and he was so rough with the patient she had vline I didnt like him at all. I am also deeply sorry that you had to go through that. It is a lot of money and I would be furious if that happened to me. Keep fighting girl and wishing u all the best love and light xx