BeautyHacker

Avoid Dr. Oh at Regen!!! Two jaw surgery v line

okay, I'll send you my pics in dm now

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why did you delete our messages after I saw you on Instagram?
you said you got the surgery 6 months ago
You gave Regen consent to post it on Instagram so it is public
Your before photos in oct 2019 look the same as your after photo but the side by side before looked different looks exaggerated to make it more dramatic
If you are public on Instagram it’s no use hiding on purse forum

I did NOT delete anything! I told you, I'm not comfortable with sharing my pics with ppl I don't know and you posted all my pics so everyone can see my face?? Did you even ask me?

I can't understand what's wrong with you? You shared my photos opening my face to EVERYONE without even asking me! But when you posted your photos, you of course closed your eyes! You shared my personal IG info to everyone without asking me? This is unacceptable! All I wanted - to help you! And now I regret that even tried to calm you somehow down! If my IG profile is public, it doesn't mean that everyone can share my pics without my permission!

Why is she getting mad? Regen has an Instagram and obviously she gave them permission to post before and after likely to get a discount and the first comment on that photo is love it thanks Regen which means it is her and then she has a public Instagram so from looking at her stories which are public you can see she went to Seoul and shows her own ct scans. This is public she was showing her friends and anyone on the internet that she is getting surgery. Also not hiding herself if she is commenting on her photo on Regen’s website.

You’re not helping me when you said I don’t care what anyone says Dr. Oh I think is the best.
Regen posted you and you commented on the photo so you were letting the internet know who you are. It didn’t take an enormous amount of time to find out who you are you’re the one that commented thanks Regen it’s me .
Also by making a public Instagram and sharing your stories it’s for anyone to see, you showed Regen , dr oh, your scans.
People post girls photos on here that they like their result so it can be from the Internet.
You had braces you didn’t suffer the rubber bands tied to your gums with bleeding . My bite was never incorrect and he said I needed to move my jaw back.
You needed to move your lower jaw forward.
You should just said yours turned out how you wanted but you felt bad for me . Mine isn’t getting better at all and he did and has treated me badly and I don’t think anyone should go see him

Your experience sounds awful and if they can treat you like that they are probably treating a lot of people like that. He seems like he is trying to push two jaw surgery on a lot of people who have no problem.
He made $25,000 off of you and wouldn’t pay for shipping to send you wires.. until you said you’d write a review and it cost him $100. He also should’ve paid for your temporary veneer. I’m wondering if they even have real anesthesiologists there.
Do you think it was a shadow doctor?
I saw Dr. Oh was suspended by the medical board on different threads. The photos on his website look photoshopped

You posted a review on real self too lol
Why hiding your pics now..

Yeah what are you talking about I just saw your whole review with plenty of pics with your eyeballs and like I said they gave you a discount to write a review on real self with photos. You said your name and age and everything. It’s public on real self too.

Thank you for your support. Yes I saw he got suspended before too on many threads which is suspicious.
Yes he is greedy trying to charge me 100 dollars to ship me the wires I already paid for ! I paid him 2600 in cash for a “face bow” and the wires and wafer. The “face bow” isn’t a real thing it’s a metal device he uses to measure your face but it didn’t seem like he bought it for me ? It was old. Also Suyen was trying to convert krw to US dollars with the highest exchange rate of the day to make me give her more cash I said that’s all I have take it or leave it. I’m not getting you more cash. Then they made me pay for the ekg and chest X-ray separately. I asked Suyen if it was a shadow doctor since I watched a lot of scary YouTube videos exposing the truth behind South Korean plastic surgery places and shadow doctors. She said no but I don’t believe it.
I never saw him In the OR or after

Exactly I posted on real self too but I didn’t say my full name and age and showed my eyes she chose to do all that and public on Instagram
So I’m not sure what she is expecting to be hidden on purse forum but public on real self and Instagram
She posted 27 photos on real self