BeautyHacker

Avoid Dr. Oh at Regen!!! Two jaw surgery v line

Actually it looks like he made $35,000 off of you because you brought your partner to him too. And that girl Suyen must’ve got a big commission but she seems pretty bad to communicate with too
really messed up clinic

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also thought that her comment was odd and not helpful for you, but now that you can see that she's real, what's the point of posting her photos all over here anyway?...

It's her choice to share her photos on her IG/Regen's IG or on her forum post/her Realself review for whatever reason; but I don't think that gives anyone the right to share her photos here without her permission. I agree that we should raise awareness when a doctor does things like this; and we can disagree with each other all we want but all these sharing of her photos here saying that "you shared your pic there why hiding here" etc is unreasonable.

You’re right they made a bunch of money off us and we have horrible results. My partner has a bald spot and feels electric shocks every time he chews food too much or opens his mouth too much maybe due to the lifting and threads pulling but he gets a terrible migraine and has to lay down for hours. But he will be writing a review soon.

You’re right they made a bunch of money off us and we have horrible results. My partner has a bald spot and feels electric shocks every time he chews food too much or opens his mouth too much maybe due to the lifting and threads pulling but he gets a terrible migraine and has to lay down for hours. But he will be writing a review soon.

I'm so... sooo sorry! This is awful and hope you can fix it :sad:
As for the situation with that girl's pics, I personally think you are wrong. Seriously, it's her business if she shares her pics in IG or Realself but posting them here without asking her... This is not good But it's just my personal opinion :smile:

Maybe Regen sent her to post a positive reply back since stargaze told Regen she would be writing reviews and Regen is likely monitoring purse forum and real self, maybe Kakao chat groups too. There was a new review on Real self a few days ago for Dr. Oh so they probably sent some people to come post to make themselves look good. She took the discount and allowed her face to be shown. If she wanted to hide her face she would’ve paid the full price

What the ..... is this logic? Even if she took the discount, she only allowed Regen to use her pictures, not you. It's her rights. Even when her IG account is 'Public', it doesn't mean anyone can do anything with her pictures. 'Public' only means public access - which means other people can see it, interact with it; it does NOT mean anyone can just repost it anywhere. I can go on, but I see that you're a new user joining just today and only reply to this post, so I'm not going to discuss any further. You can suspect the purpose of her review all you want - maybe she's really doing this for the discount, but whatever it is, I'm just saying no one has any rights (not to mention it's not nice at all) to post her pictures here except for her (and maybe Regen if she allowed them to do so).