BeautyHacker

Male Rhinoplasty Recommendations?

Hi everyone,

I'm a 25 year old male, looking to get Rhinoplasty done in South Korea. What I'm mainly looking for is the removal of a hump and reduction of a bulbous tip. I've done some research and it seems like Banobagi (Dr. Lee) and April 31 (Dr Kim/Park), as well as GNG are good.

I'm wondering if anyone has had experience or suggestions regarding male rhinoplasties at these locations (or others)?

As well, do most folks go to South Korea once to do all their consultations at various clinics, and then again for the surgeries? Or can you get it all done in one trip?

Thank you, and I hope everyone's keeping safe and healthy right now!

• 3 weeks later...
Did my rhinoplasty and alarplasty at GNG, experience was good. I am asian male and had similar hump and bulbous tip. Very pleased with results after 8 months. I did extensive research on most of the Korea clinics before choosing GNG. From my survey, literally all are good from a male point of view.... the two clinics that impressed most was Banobagi and GNG. Either one will give you want you want. If you managed to get Dr. Lee at Banobagi.... suggest you go with him, if not, then head to GNG for surgery.

• 2 weeks later...
Would you be willing to provide b&a pics to help others who are considering going for GNG? :smile:

Unfortunately, I believe there is a certain amount of privacy and respect a person should have and especially this site where there are so much uncertainty of the readers and writers.
I did not believable the claim that numerous members of the purse forum are actually paid by the plastic surgery hospitals to discredit each other or to booster their own cause. But when I was Gangnam and spoke to many patients and some of the hospital employees, I have come to conclusion that the rumour is true and unfortunately alot of the members are being paid to push newcomers to their hospital. I would say about 50% are true patients of PS, and the reminders are just people making a living marketing the ps hospitals.