BeautyHacker

Hermes injection; my before and after pics

Hiya
I've just read thread about Hermes injection whose real name is REJUNER so I decided to upload my real before and after photos to share with you guys
I reckon that this is collagen stimulator which makes skin young
I've saw this images below on website and I really wanted to do it but was concerned lil bit since there was few information on this serum.

upload_2020-4-6_18-37-41.jpeg

As you can see the wrinkle and pigments on granny's skin removed/diminished and it looks like the skin cell got dense.

Though there was few info, I made my mind to try it.
I've done three time, every 2 weeks and boom! the result was really marvelous

Here is my before photo
upload_2020-4-6_18-45-15.png

As you can see my skin pore was wide and facial line was bumpy due to less elasticity (bit saggy)

After 3 times of procedure, my skin got literally young; I can feel that my facial skin elasticity improved and it got moisturised.

Here is my after photo

upload_2020-4-6_18-47-36.png

This procedure is literally amazing. The photos are not photoshoped or fillterd, they are original one.
Since it's not a surgery there was no pain and no side effect. Also there was no swelling or bruising so that I could go back to my daily life just after the procedure.

Highly recommend this!

The doc said it lasts around 2 years and it was not painful:smile: I've got injected with meso tool, not with normal syringe. I've heard it's less painful with meso tool than with syringe.

And yes as the name implies it is similar to rejuran but the cost is cheaper and it lasts longer than rejuran.
As far as I know the serum was made in Korea and now the the popularity of it is soaring because of long lasting effect and affordable cost:smile:

OMG this is what I'm looking for! thanks for sharing your experience. So if the effect lasts 2 years, dose it mean that you don't have to do anything more for that period? Also have you done Ulthera as well? I was thinking about doing Ulthera for enhancing skin elasticity but after seeing your photo it seems like the effect is similar to Ulthera.

Yes I don't need to get any procedure for lifting in 2years. and yes I've done Ulthera bfr as well and I think the effect is similar since my facial skin got lifted up as the the skin cell density enhanced. I prefer Hermes inject as it lasts longer than Ulthera :smile: hope this can help you