BeautyHacker

Clinic Recommendation/Information on Double Eye Lid Surgery and Chin Implant

*I am from Canada and quite new to the process
I am going to Korea this summer to get a double eyelid surgery and a chin augmentation implant because I have a large double eyelid on my left eye and a mono eyelid on the right and a recessed chin. I have researched for a few days on the this forum and other website and have a decent general understanding on what to do and what not to do. I am most likely getting both processes done at one clinic because I heard that they could give a discount. So far, I am leaning towards "Ruby PS" and "Beauty Forever Gowoonsesang PS" because generally, people said some good things about them (priced more fairly compared to ID?). But, I couldn't find much information on these clinics, from what I know so far they don't really target foreigners. It would be awesome if you guys could share your opinions and information on these clinics and any other other clinics that you would recommend.
Questions
1. What's the general cost of DES and Chin implant without the assistance of third party medical tourism company
2. How much money should I bring on the trip if I am staying for around 2 weeks (including surgery cost)
3. Can I do consultations without putting a down payment?

• 2 weeks later...
Hello usually you will have discount if do more than one procedure, i could recommend you hospital that usually have foreigners client. NANA is good i saw the b&a picture they look natural for me. and there's website called beautyinsider you can have consultations from a lot of hospital without putting a down payment. i already tried it and it works. will have my surgery on November.