BeautyHacker

Rhinoplasty at DA

I'm also thinking about getting rhinoplasty, and I read and watch some good reviews about DA, GNG, ID, BANOBAGI, NANA,,, so many.. May I ask why you need revision rhinoplasty? I am afraid that I might need to undergo a revision since it seems like almost most of people who had their rhinoplasty go for a revision.. no pressure if you don';t want to share:smile:

You know there's a website called beautyinsider web, I used it and it was really great. You can have online consultation and you can choose which hospital that you want. They also have the cheapest price, and they have some promotions like free 5 stars hotel, van service, and translator which is great for me who doesn't speak Korean. I know from celebrities in my country she uses it and her result was good, then when i tried it was really great. I really recommend it!!

You know there's a website called beautyinsider web, I used it and it was really great. You can have online consultation and you can choose which hospital that you want. They also have the cheapest price, and they have some promotions like free 5 stars hotel, van service, and translator which is great for me who doesn't speak Korean. I know from celebrities in my country she uses it and her result was good, then when i tried it was really great. I really recommend it!!

Why did you post that twice and on the other post too
Are you from beauty insider

just too lazy to type again lol, and because i don't know how to delete it can you help me how to delete it :sad: