BeautyHacker

Which hospital / surgeon in Korea?

Hi, so I’m looking to get surgery in Korea. I have a weak / small chin and have been told that I need two jaw surgery + genioplasty I’ve come across view plastic surgery, The face dental / TFD and EU. Can anyone tell me their experience at each, or direct me to reviews etc. I’m coming from the UK so English translators / English speaking dr would be a plus.

I don’t think you need two jaw surgery did they say you have a protruded mouth ? They like to push two jaw surgery on everyone. Are you have jaw pain or a severe under or over bite? If no functional problem I would reassess jaw surgery
It is very invasive and a very long recovery
A genioplasty can help but also a chin implant or just trying fillers first like juvaderm which is reversible
Who did you consult with and how long do you plan to stay in Korea
Did you see any doctors where you live

They didn’t say they just mentioned two jaw surgery although I think it’s for the gummy smile that I have. I have long face syndrome so the overly gummy smile, weak chin, wrinkles on the chin when I shut my mouth. Tbh I wanted sometbing more permanent so fillers was not an option. I’ve also read really bad reviews on chin implants so I rather go for surgery. Yeah I am really scared like I said I thought I only needed a genioplasty so that’s why I’m looking for peoples experiences with certain hospitals. I would probably stay for 3/4 weeks in Korea. I haven’t seen any doctors in the UK. They are way to expensive and they don’t necessarily understand what I want. They want to do a genioplasty but I have told them this would make my face extra long which they agreed and it just wouldn’t be aesthetically pleasing

Can you show us your front view and the smile. Two jaw surgery requires one week to prepare and then at least 3 weeks to stay after. There are stitches, drains, and a wafer and you do need to follow up and it is difficult if you are a foreigner. You can’t talk for a month with the wafer and for two months after with rubber bands it is extremely hard to talk. Also the swelling is very severe , numbness may be permanent and jaw opening limited and eating chewing is very difficult. It’s very serious. what about a gum surgery to make the smile less gummy?
the two jaw is just so invasive you really need to think about It. but definitely you need to see an oromaxillofcial surgeon and not a plastic surgeon for two jaw ,

You know there's a website called beautyinsider web, I used it and it was really great. You can have online consultation and you can choose which hospital that you want. They also have the cheapest price, and they have some promotions like free 5 stars hotel, van service, and translator which is great for me who doesn't speak Korean. I know from celebrities in my country she uses it and her result was good, then when i tried it was really great. I really recommend it!!

Yeah I understand, I’ve just been extremely insecure about it I would rather deal with the surgery if that makes sense. I am going to get more advice from different surgeon I am even consulting some surgeons from Europe to see what they advice me. I just got quotes by view hospital and the price is basically very high and might as well get it done somewhere I. Europe.

What quote did you get? It is usually 17-20,000 krw
Yes it’s best to get as many opinions as possible and talk to past patients

Are you from beauty insider ? What are you trying to get done and what did they quote you