BeautyHacker

Rhinoplasty recovery journey

I'm going to be talking about my rhinoplasty recovery journey! I'm at 3 months now, and I still have a long recovery journey. At first I was thinking between Thailand or Korea, but I chose Korea. I looked up before and after pictures online and chose few clinics. Please do your research thoroughly before you choose!
37422.jpg
This was me before my surgery. My nose bridge is almost non existent. It took me one day to do the consultation and deciding the clinic. My mind was everywhere on the day of my surgery. I was like what if I dont like the result but it was too late to back out lol. All I remember after the surgery was the room spinning and my throat being very dry.
37879.jpg 37883.jpg
My face got super swollen on this day. I took a picture to send it my mom, and when I woke up it got even more swollen. You can see it got swollen under the eyes as well. I put the ice pack they gave around my eyes as soon as I saw it. I sent the picture to my mom, and she said I looked like I got attacked my bees. It was tiring as well because of my stuffy nose, and after around 1 week my breathing got easier and started to swell down as well.
42227.jpg
The bruise and swelling around my nose went away compared to the first few days of my journey, but I feel like it still need to reduce more, and it was still stiff. Even though I read and read that it will take up to a year to see the final result, I was still so worried that the nose I had would be my final result, because the tip was still too big. So I contacted the clinic, and guess what, they said it will need at least 3 months for the swelling to go away.
43497.jpg 44414.jpg
I didnt feel any different compared to my week 3, tbh. The stiffness was still there too. But after comparing my photos I saw a sliiiight difference or maybe its just me. I was very cautious not to bump my nose and when I was laughing as well, because my nose was still stiff. The doctor told me to hold my nose when I laughed and it actually helped.
69794.jpg 69520.jpg
The swelling definitely went down, and I'm quite happy with how the shape and line came out. The stiffness on my face is almost gone, and I can move my lips close to the nose as well. The scar is healing nicely. The hardest part for me was avoiding spicy food. As an Indonesian, it is nearly impossible to live without my spice. So I gave in and had my chili (it was once) XD it was the best cheat day of my life. I'm so glad I can eat whatever I want now hehehe.

Anyway thats my journey so far, I will update again! Hope this will help you guys in what to expect after your surgery!

• 3 weeks later...
My selfies came out nice today and I also wanted to show you guys my progress hehehe. I'm still very gentle with my nose when I wash my face and do my make up, and the scar doesnt show when I wear makeup. I thought the swelling has gone away last time, but it went away even more. If I see it now my nose at my 3 months was still swollen. My nose still needs to swell down a bit more because my nose still looks big from the side. My mom said it looks nice and I'm thinking too much, but I think it will be perfect when it swells down even more.
73212.jpg 73225.jpg

Your nose is beautiful. Really can see a huge difference in the bridge and overall structure of the nose. Congrats on your successful procedure :smile:
Which surgeon did your nose? And how much did they charge you altogether? I haven't heard much about Marble but I'll look into it for sure!

I would also like to know which surgeon did your nose. I have been highly considering marble for a rhinoplasty and breast augmentation. :smile:

Thank you so much for the kind words! I was a bit worried for the harsh comments but it feels so nice to get compliments. hehehe. I paid 8 million in korean currency, and dr. seo was my surgeon! I have silicone on my bridge.