BeautyHacker

Korean Medical Tourism agency recommendation?

Hi!
I have spent the last few weeks drowning in reviews and forum posts regarding plastic surgery in South Korea.
I want to get stomach and thigh liposuction and breast augmentation. I will be traveling to get the surgery done by myself, so thought maybe a medical travel agency would be the way to go as it's all organised and I will have a direct contact person with me...so I won't feel all alone.
If you could recommend a plastic surgery for Korean medical tourism, who would you recommend??? Why? Did you have a good experience? What should I look out for?
I am from New Zealand, but live in Japan....so not too far to travel over to Sth Korea for the procedure.
Thank you in advance x

Thank you for your comment, Cloudpoud :smile: I've been reading a lot more into it over the last few days....I think you're right, I could do it all myself :smile: I'm more concerned about after the surgery, being stuck in a hotel room, feeling alone, sad and sore. wahhhh! That's the only reason I thought maybe I would go wit an agency.

What I think is that agencies won't move or help without any profit, which means you'll be paying more fees once you go through them. But if you don't mind in spending some more money to have assistance during your trip, then going through them would be an option.