BeautyHacker

Big clinic/hospital for multi surgeries (BA+lipo)? Clinic for anti aging?

I'm wanting to do a breast augmentation/breast lift + lipo at the same time. I'm looking for big hospitals/clinics that do multiple surgeries and have in-house anesthesiologist. I'm looking at Dream, ID, View, and JW. Does anyone have any other recommendations? I know that these clinics have some bad reviews here, so I'm a bit worried. If you had good/bad experiences here please share :flowers::flowers:
Also, my plan is to do BA + lipo for me and anti-aging surgery (SMAS lifting) for my mom, preferably during the same trip. I had my eye on Regen before but again, due to the bad reviews, I'm thinking again. So any clinic recommendation for her anti aging surgery would help too!!
Thank you! :heart:

im also planning (for the future, not going to sk any time soon of course due to the covid19) to get arm and thigh liposuction and zygoma reduction done at the same time. possibly acculift or buccal fat removal with that to help with the sagging. would love to hear if anyone knows of a clinic that houses a good doctor for lipo and face contour. seems like a long shot but fingers crossed on some advice. also kinna scared the post op period could be too difficult or painful so if anyones gone through face and body surgery at the same time pleaseeee let me know how your recovery went. thank youuuu

After I did my zygoma surgery, my face was swollen and a lot bigger than normal so my skin was very tight, very glowy, like a glossy balloon. As the swelling goes down my skin gradually changes back to its normal state. I think it's better to do acculift after the skin go back to normal or when there is sign of sagging... My skin immediately post op was like the best I've ever seen of it despite the bruises LOL.

Oh my goodness a glossy balloon lol. Did u get fat graft at the same time too? I see ppl who get fat graft with fc tend to have this glossy swollen effect. Was urs just zygoma reduction or vline too? May i also ask if u ended up having any sagging or fat accumulation along the lower part of ur cheek after that and if u ended up having other procedures to help with the side effects, if any?

Yes, totally a glossy balloon for 2 weeks haha. I only did zygoma + vline, no fat graft. I'm only at 3 month now so I haven't seen any sagging or dropping yet, so I haven't consider any other procedures. Right now I'm just trying to do good skincare & massage for my face to improve its elasticity as the swelling goes down, like how people treat their belly after pregnancy. Hehe. When I asked before some clinic even refuse to do other facial procedure at the same time with FC, saying that I have to do separately and at least 3-6 months apart :smile:

kinna makes you wonder if the clinic who agrees to lipo , fc, fat graft and acculift all at the same time are legit doesnt it. just feels like im already gonna be under general anestesia might as well get it all done in one process but i guess its not always ideal. any chance i could pm u for a before/after pic :smile::smile:

Sorry I'm not really comfortable sharing photos :sad: For multiple surgeries at once, I think it mostly depends on your decision. I think waiting may give better result as you can see if you need it or not, but doing all in one save a lot of GA time which also is good (?) Plastic surgeries are a bunch of hard decisions haha.

absolutely understand :smile: yes plastic surgery is ALOT to think about. hope your recovery and results come out great. keep us posted. xx

*little update: I DID MY BREAST LIFT + IMPLANT (250cc) + LIPO (belly + love handle + back) YESTERDAY HERE IN MY HOME COUNTRY. YAY.
I couldn’t wait until the corona is over to travel to SK hehe. I think it’s been 30 hours since operation. I was discharged from the hospital 24 hours after. The incision is around my nipple. With the breast lift it cannot be done under arm. It’s very painful guys. I think I could feel more pain with this procedure than with FC :sad: but anyway I’m so happy. I think I’m done with my PS journey (for now). Haha.

I am happy that you're happy!!! Where are you from, if you don't mind me asking? You can PM me at our chat too, if you're not comfortable stating here.
I heard BA recovery is painful too. Do rest more and recover well!!

so glad everything went well for you!! keep us posted on ur recovery :smile: xx

Thank you! I'm from VN! My sister did her BA many years ago in Thailand and said it was not painful at all so I didn't expect pain at all. Also I thought FC would have been the worst but TBH it can't be compared haha. The first night was tough. I woke up every hour because of the pain. 2nd night (last night) was better - I could sleep until the morning. Back to work today :biggrin: still painful but it's bearable today, plus I took pain medicine.

Thank you!! I remember you also want to do many procedures at once. Good luck !!

wow i cant believe ur back to work already and to think u had both done at the same time ur incredible!! what would u say is more painful the BA or the liposuction? was ur operating under general anestesia?

Thank you :smile:
I took many days off for FC in Seoul so I cannot take days off now. Also I did it on Saturday so I had Sunday off :smile: For the first night & 2nd day I think the pain is from the BA, I had 2 drainage tubes for my BA too which made it more uncomfortable (my sister didn't have this for her BA - I think it depends on the doctor). Lipo pain feels like muscle pain when you go to the gym after a long time so it's bearable. Today I feel a lot better, mainly just uncomfortable because of the tight compression band for both my breast & belly. The pain is unnoticeable now.