BeautyHacker

Suggestion for Rhinoplasty, fat grafting, square jaw

Hello. I am just looking for clinics for mentioned plastic surgeries.
I am planning to visit Korea once Covid19 is over. I am going to have those surgeries all at once.
I do not really mind having those in different clinics as long as the clinic is super good at each surgery.
So far I have seen 'Opera' and 'ID' a lot here on the posts. I see they are very famous but not sure about their results as there were some negative reviews.
Anyway, I will list some clinics below. Those are the ones where I am planning to consult. Please let me know which surgery is famous for each clinic.

- Opera plastic surgery, ID plastic surgery, DA plastic surgery, TS plastic surgery, Nana plastic surgery, Girin plastic surgery, Top plastic surgery, Marble plastic surgery.

Never heard of Marble. Are they any good? Recently, I've been seeing pretty negative reviews about ID and Regen for some reason. They're pretty old, so idk what's going on with that. Gyalumhan seems to be famous for facial contouring surgeries like jawline, cheekbones, etc. Hm... for nose, I think it depends on the type of nose you want. I think nose and eyes are always going by different trends and I feel like the older clinics are falling behind trends making them outdated. I haven't seen any decent reviews for fat grafting, but Nana seems to be doing a lot of anti-aging, "time-reversing" surgeries lately from what I've seen on their channel and fat grafting was always on the list of procedures they did so maybe they're well-experienced in that area? I would check b/a photos and real reviews on purseform, realself, etc. to be sure though!

Thanks for your reply!! I am not sure either about Marble.. I just heard the name a few times but don't know what is famous or what at all... yeah those popular clinics, I have already seen so many negative reviews.. I feel like they are not doing their best nowadays like other new clinics as they are already famous.. I also heard people are worried about the doctors having so many surgeries(get tired and might affect the surgery...?) I also agree with you them going old and outdated. I am interested in fat grafting the most among those I've mentioned. what about TS plastic surgery, Girin plastic surgery, and TOP plastic surgery? Any idea? :smile:

Yes sure! Sadly not much info about them , so since i live in korea I visited their clinic directly. They are pretty fast response, my doctor is very fluent in English and have good follow-up system.

Do you mind sharing the price and how long the surgery took??

• 2 weeks later...
Ys pls share the price

https://beautyhacker.com/forums/topic/1025176-korean-plastic-surgery-clinics-to-avoid-w-evidence/
I have heard about the different clinics above too, but some of them have botched or blacklisted. You can check them out in the link forum i found. :smile:

Hello, since you live in SK have you heard of atop and ruby? I tried hard to find reviews about them, but there isnt much. I wish fox face shaping (doublechin lipo), fat grafting, rhino and breast reduction. I’m trying to look into smaller clinics where is popular with locals