BeautyHacker

Dr. Oh Regen RUN away! Forehead lift, threadlift, Lipo

I BF52EE39-BCC1-438B-A8FD-BFDFB547106C.jpeg E7F31C15-604F-4B94-A2BE-90F414F6A75D.jpeg Please, everyone, do not even consider Dr. Oh to be your surgeon.
He has ruined my partner's face with two jaw surgery, v line that she did not consent for (I was a witness that he admitted he changed the mini v line they agreed on to v line after the surgery), and genioplasty.

He has also ruined my face with a forehead lift, threadlift and liposuction to my chin.

I feel very sorry for my partner who wakes up crying daily and depressed and doesn't want to look into the mirror. Dr. Oh repeatedly ignores her and Suyen ignores her too.

My partner told me Dr. Oh was very experienced and recommended him to me. I was concerned about my sleepy eyes and was thinking I needed a double eyelid and ptosis correction. We sent photos via Whatsapp to Suyen and she said I needed a forehead lift. and a threadlift to my lower face. I asked about lipo to my chin and they said they can do it too. Although I didn't have much fat there but they seem to want to do it for money.

They picked me up from the airport and wanted to do surgery on me that day. I was fasting on the flight and waited 2 hours to see Dr. Oh. He said he wanted to do the forehead lift, threadlift, and lipo to my chin. Then I got changed into a top and pants which were very small. Then I was taken to the OR. I was very scared and I said to the nurse that I changed my mind and I did not want the procedure anymore and I wanted my money back. I was on the table already. The nurse said no no its nothing goodbye and put the mask on my face to make me go to sleep. I have regretted the surgery since then!

I told her I did not want to do the surgery and they didn't take me seriously and brushed me off and did the surgery anyway.

When I woke up I was put into the hallway with bandages over my eyes, head, and chin. I couldn't see it because I didn't have my glasses and I didn't have my phone to call my partner. Suyen wasn't around either. I was so thirsty and waiting for someone to help me but no one did. Finally, I got my glasses and my phone and called my partner to come to help me. She found me lying in the hallway with the other patients who were waiting to get consults. I had black eyes and my pupils were red. She asked why no one was helping me and I needed water, they ignored her. We asked for a ride home and they ignored us. Then I got very nauseous and threw up in the lobby. No one seemed to care. They didn't care about me after I paid them 10,000 dollars. Then they said to just go downstairs and get my prescriptions. I had to pay again for the prescriptions.

Dr. Oh never told me I would have bloodshot red eyes. I had this for 3 weeks, and it was so scary to be in public. Also, my under eyes were black and blue and then continued to become this yellow tint that would not go away. I asked Suyen and she kept saying that is normal. I said not after three months.

Then after 1 month every time I eat, I feel a tightness and electrical shock to my right temple. I cannot open my mouth too wide or else I get the electric shock. I think it is the forehead lift hook stuck in my scalp and it is causing immense pain. I get migraines for hours and have to lay down all day until the pain stops. This has happened 3 times a week at least. Also, my cheeks hurt when I'm eating.

I also noticed my forehead and threadlift areas have no change from before and after. I am not sure what I paid for.

I also have a bald spot on my left scalp, it is pretty big and permanent. This is distressing.

Also, the area he did lipo on my chin is now very stiff and hard and swollen, it has been 4 months. It looks fatter than before.

Dr. Oh is the worst doctor in the world and ruined my face and my partner's.

EVERYONE STAY AWAY FROM HIM AT ALL COSTS

HE HAS TAKEN OVER 35,000 dollars from BOTH OF US.

Here is a photo of my permanent bald spot. Dr. Oh did not tell me I could have a permanent bald spot on my scalp. A lot of people at work questioned me and knew I did something to my face. It is very embarrassing
Now I have to look into a tattoo or hair transfer
What’s worse is I have to change in my face

I have permanent eye bags after this surgery and you can’t say it’s normal it’s been 4 months
I look more tired than before
Stay away from dr oh
I am depressed about this and it won’t go away

I have a bald spot on my scalp that’s permanent do you want a bald spot? That’s distressing the hair is not growing back it’s been 4 months and people can tell I did something also my black eyes are now yellow tint it’s under my eye right side especially
Also you can’t see the hooks in my temples but they are there and they hurt when I’m eating and chewing and as I said it’s an electrical shock and migraine Constantly