BeautyHacker

6 months post thigh lipo at 365mc Seoul

It has been about 6 months from my thigh lipo at 365mc in Seoul. Very pleased with the results and excited to wear a bikini this summer with confidence! The swelling/lumps are all gone after getting treatments. The small red dots (incison with stitches) are barely noticable and hidden as well. I started going to the gym again and everyone was suprised how good I look! I had so much thigh fat before and now almost none. I did In-Body composition scale last week and my personal trainer told me my fat percentage was very low and muscle percentage high. So different from 6 months ago! Getting thigh lipo is one of the best decisions in my life. My confidence level has improved and I am happy to finally wear what I want! :smile:

hi, thanks for sharing ur post op with us. do u know if the doctors at 365mc are board certified surgeons or general doctors who are very pro with liposuction? i couldnt find any of them on the prskorea website. will absolutely still consider them even if they are general doctors though - since they are all so trained in liposuction. just wanna know. thanks :smile:

Yeah wow, you looko great! I wish my thighs were like that :sad: That's like the only part of my body where the fat doesn't come off with exercise.

Thanks! I tried everything. Personal trainers, extreme diets, personalized meal plans, etc. But nothing worked for me in that area either. So lipo felt like my only option and SO glad I did it! My whole body has normal proportions now. :smile: Lipo is actually for people that have one area that they can not loose fat and are close to their goal weight. Thats why I did it after a lot of research to find the safest and best clinic.

http://eng.365mc.co.kr/about/front/doctor
Here is the link to all the doctors at 365mc. They are the only liposuction clinic certified by the Korean government and all must be fully certified with a lot of experience to work there. They must specilize in a part of the body as well. They run blood tests/scans before to determine if you are healthy enough to get lipo. They were really honest with me and actually pushed me away from doing extra liposuction in areas I wanted to do because the doctor said it would not have effect/be dangerous because little fat to extract. Very happy with the honesty because that is safest. The hospital has their own team of anethesiologists 24/7 and has no deaths/serious issues in over 18+ years in practice.
My doctor is in the photo attached. Super friendly and one of the most respected lipo doctors in Korea, and I would go as far to say one of the best in Asia. He has done over 10,000 lipo procedures (some of my celeb/model friends as well) and he is known for not giving patients lots of swelling/bruising afterwards. Every doctor here is board certified and the top of their field.