BeautyHacker

Regen Dr. Oh refuses to send me op report

I had a consultation today with a oral and maxillofacial Surgeon who said Dr. Oh definitely botched my face !!!!!
He shortened my chin way too much, shaved my jaw all off, brought my upper and lower jaw so back and tilted my lower jaw so much and I have a concave mouth , and big nose flare
I will need two jaw surgery to correct this and there is no other way!!!!
I asked dr oh for my operative report and consent forms and Suyen has not produced them
She said “i have asked about that but because of the virus the person in charge the document are not available recently , so cannot send you now . and i'm not sure whent will that be possible too”
Wtf!!!
I need my operative report how will my new surgeon know what happened and the technique and the cut
My new surgeon asked if he did a virtual imaging and measurement and I said no dr oh just used a metal thingy to measure my face and to ear and used a pencil to write down angles
Wtf is this ancient times
My new surgeon said people don’t do that anymore and that is like 30 years ago!
Who jots everything on paper and pencil

they better give me my reports
I told her to scan it and email me

That’s so horrible... I’m shocked with all this situation. Thank you for sharing your experience, now I know for sure, I will never go with Regen.
Please be strong! I hope you are lucky with the new surgeon. Best wishes:heart:

Hi thank you
I really need my operative reports and my consent forms and they can just scan it and email it, I don't know why it is so difficult it is 2020. Yes if I can change just one person's mind to avoid Dr. Oh then I will have saved someone from misery.
to saw someone's jaw off when they never asked for it is illegal, and I never said I want a small v face and look korean. I said I want chin projection, and a very nice profile. Now it goes pointy nose, then upper lip straight down, then lower lip back, then chin back, its sucked in. it's not like any of the photos.

I have talked to 3 therapists and constantly depressed, crying, angry, irritable. I have to prepare myself for jaw surgery mentally and physically. and financially!! JAW SURGERY IS NOT CHEAP

and learn to trust surgeons again!

Hi it is in America
I dont want to say the name
I’ve had two consultations and they both agree I need corrective surgery
I need to make sure I trust the new doctor and I will be ok
Dr oh ruined me and he’s a liar

I feel so sorry for you...
usa surgeons are way more advanced but also expensive.

Thanks I will have to see if my insurance covers it because I am actually deformed now and have pain and chewing problems also I snore a lot now my partner witnessed me waking up at night gasping for air a lot he thinks I have sleep apnea

Thanks
Dr Oh's office really needs to send me my operative reports and consent forms. They have ignored me for many days now.
does anyone have a recommendation on how to get them to reply to me?
How can my new surgeon fully understand what happened without vital documents that I have a right to have.

They need to refund me as well.

I just want to look normal again, I hope I can be helped too. it will just cost money, time, pain, suffering.

If 2 surgeons agreed that you got botched have them send you a letter stating all the findings and talk to a lawyer if you can file a complaint on a no win no fee basis. If butcher Oh gets a letter from a lawyer he may budge a little.

Does that mean the lawyer is working for free? It is different than medical malpractice lawsuit? Is it just the lawyer helping you file a complaint ?

A lot of lawyers work on a no win no fee basis because medical negligence is hard to prove. Having severe damage to appearance, function and health can give you a stronger case, however. Since you now developed symptoms you didn't have and surgeons confirmed you have been botched is a start. You need to speak to a lawyer who has experience in medical negligence and travel law to assess your case. Usually it settles before it gets to courr but if it does and you win the lawyer takes their fees off the compensation and some of the fees paid by the opposing party. Loads of law firms in the US are experienced in medical negligence a abroad. I'm speaking with Slater and Gordon for mine but need to see a surgeon firsy before I call them back.

Thanks I’ll have to ask my surgeons to help me but Some follow up appointments aren’t until June due to covid