BeautyHacker

Help! Dr. Oh Regen ignoring me

Hi can anyone try to text Regen on WhatsApp or Kakao talk , line or WeChat
See there contacts attached

I tried all of these and Suyen is ignoring me for a few days now

she won’t send me my operative report or consent forms

I paid her 25,000 and my partner paid 10,000 and I need a revision surgery and it’s imperative I get my operative report and consent Forms

Can someone contact them and say please reply to my friend who really needs help she got surgery in December and needs help!
Or call them if you’re from South Korea

I tried all those apps and they won’t answer me

it’s my own right to get my reports

Hi even when they are closed she answers her phone and it said online and last seen at .. so she has been ignoring me
For instance it said last seen at 3:20 am for her personal one and for the Regen one it showed it was online last night as I was texting and they didn’t want to read the messages
Can someone pretend to be a patient and ask them about quotes and see if they answer

Yes I told them that and I tried to contact them on all those apps and email and Suyen won’t reply to me. It is my right to have them I already accepted that they botched me and I have to pay for another surgery just to look normal and they won’t even provide me necessary documents for my new surgeon to have.
I’ll try again but she ignores me on the weekend and yeah her response was awful she couldn’t even give me a date when she can send me them . Weird though because when I needed the metal wires for my teeth I said I would write a review on real self if she didn’t send them to me and then she got scared and sent it to me right away. Now that my review is posted I can’t say anything to her to make her send me the papers

Also it shows Suyen read all the texts and ignored me , she is so rude
Really money hungry

Thanks I replied to you
This is what Suyen said to me on Tuesday “ i have asked about that but because of the virus the person in charge the document are not available recently , so cannot send you now . and i'm not sure whent will that be possible too”

I don’t believe she can’t send me papers due to covid

It might be true. I asked my coordinator for a copy of my consent form and she said all the papers are in the office which is closed. I assumed she had her laptop with her but she may not have a copy on her laptop and the one I signed is possibly on some file in the office. She told me to ask her again though once lockdown is lifted.

Where was your surgery ?

After a week of ignoring me Suyen finally replied, she said the person in charge is not working now so it is not available now . I said why can't you access it, she said she cannot. She said this is not an emergency. Then she said now let me ask you a question, do you think normal people call and text daily , I said yes when they are being ignored and need imperative forms that my new surgeon needs to review for my surgery yes and I said you ruined my face I can contact you as much as I want to, I said you ignored me for a week.
She said you cant get a revision until 6 months later, so it's not an emergency.
I said yes but unlike korea who takes 1 week to plan a double jaw surgery, in AMERICA it takes months and virtual planning, not with pencil, paper and metal device. My surgeon wants the reports now. and it is my right to have them. I said when is it avaialble. She said I don't know I will let you know when it's available.
WTF AVOID REGEN !!!

SUYEN will pretend to be nice to you just to get money.
Dr. Oh is not taking responsibility.
Also I said I never needed jaw surgery and you sawed off my jaw without my consent. I got so many consultations and they all said Dr. Oh botched me.
She replied "I don't want to hear you say same thing over and over again which we already explained."
What about her saying you will be ok, you are swollen. over and over again.
I'm allowed to say my face is messed up because it is and they need to recognize it and take responsibility!