BeautyHacker

6 months after thigh lipo @ 365mc Seoul

The 6 months wait is almost over! So happy with my results from thigh liposuction at 365mc. I also did shoulder+calves botox. I notice a HUGE difference in my thigh fat after all the swelling and lumps went away (about 3 months after). Since then I have had a great shape and the fat has not returned in the procedure area. The calves botox was recommended by my doctor because I have too much muscle in that area and not a lot of fat (suprised! I thought it was all fat!). Great to have scans and ultrasound to see the real fat level. Before going to 365mc I thought the problem was fat. But I learned I have a lot of muscle. I personally wanted shoulder botox because my shoulders were high, tense, and always sore. So happy! I did not see results at first, but after a few weeks I can see! The shoulders have relaxed and calves have a soft long shape. Botox lasts around 6 months and works to temporarily stop muscle movement with minimal to no side effects. This means over time the muscles will slowly lose mass. Happy with the results after almost 6 months post-op!

Thanks! Yes I have no idea how to group them together. So I have been updating as new threads. If you know how to keep them all together please let me know! I am updating progress up until 6 months after, so almost to the end!