BeautyHacker

Hi, I am planning to get v line surgery and Cheekbone reduction surgery with idhospital this coming August. Can I know anyone of you have done any surgery with them and could you share your experience with me?

I understand the risk for complications and side-effects, but avoid those surgeries altogether? I ask genuinely since I'm considering surgery in the future.

yep, im reaallyy starting to reconsider zygoma reduction now. i just feel like if you decide to go through with it you have to be ready to deal with the outcome be it sagging or sensation loss. and then of course be ready to put money aside for an smas lift

Zygoma reduction is overhyped. Jaw reduction can go very wrong very easily at the hands of the wrong doctor. If you want it done I suggest you go for the exact same doctor that performed the surgery on happy Youtubers or patients. But I suggest you ask for a conservative approach and a doctor who follows the hippocratic oath very strictly. These doctors will say no to requests that theh think are unnecessary or harmful for you as they don't want to cause harm.

Very true. Even so you cannot trust a well publicized surgeon who has been on TV and YouTube. Dr. Oh of Regen seemed to have very good results a while back and was well renowned but has botched some people's facial contouring surgeries while having poor accountability afterwards.

There was another well known surgeon from another clinic that I was highly considering that had great reviews on real self but then I find a bad review on his FC and aftercare. This is very distressing to know that nothing is ever guaranteed.

Now, armed with this new knowledge, I think facial contouring is off the tables for me. Yes it may look good while you are young. But as you age, the upkeep when you age is no joke (sagging skin -> needing thread lifting constantly, damaging your muscles and tissue while cutting bone and them not reconnecting like before will lead to droopiness)

I'm considering rhinoplasty, eye surgery, chin implant (which can be removed if anything happens, plus give a defined chin), fat grafting, then botox (2x a year to slim face) moving forward.

Also, if you have a wide face (it could be due to muscle or soft tissue) do consider something where you can reduce it through other methods that won't destroy your face if something goes wrong, like buccal fat removal or botox to slim the wide muscles. Look at Celestina Tiew (on Instagram: celestinatiew) she used to have a wide face but got her face slimmer and into a vline look by botox alone, no contouring needed.

I would not go to ID hospital I heard bad things about them. Yes they are popular and heavily promoted but the bad stories are quite numerous and using shadow doctors to do your surgery and poor accountability afterwards.

Yes Dr. Oh from Regen is horrible and botched my face up. He and his staff do not respond to me. I asked over 2 weeks ago for my operative and consent forms and have yet to receive them.
He illegally gave me a v-line. I didnt consent to it. I'm left with no jaw structure.
He doesn't talk to you after surgery.
I have a upper and lower jaw that is too far backward and he caused me to have a severely narrow airway, with obstructive sleep apnea and choking.
Yes I am scared about the sagging too.
Everyone please be careful about these procedures they are dangerous.

I don't think V-line surgery is that bad. Not as bad as everyone says it is. For many people I've seen, it turned out fine. Zygoma however, seems to always have some sort of skin sagging complications afterwards. You have to get thread lifting or some sort of incision lifting afterwards to maintain the tightness of your skin ESPECIALLY if you're not relatively young or if you have thin skin. Not sure about ID though. I know ID was pretty popular a little while back for their facial contouring procedures, but I find their style a little bit too much. Like their v lines are too sharp and a bit unnatural, but some people tend to like that shape, so it's up to you.