BeautyHacker

What Surgery do you recommend? Asymmetrical Face+ rhinoplasty

Hi so I have wanted to get some surgery done since I was you g as I never felt confident with my features. At first I thought it was just my wide nose that needed some work, but now I have realized my face is very asymmetrical and I don’t even know what to do. I know lots of surgeons will recommend surgeries I don’t need, and though I want to get work done I still want to look natural. I am looking to enhance my features, not completely change my face. My main concern is the overall shape of my face, as you can see from photos, the left side of my forehead is very flat (this area of my head is also flat from the top), and from there both sides of my face are different. I like my right forehead as it is round, can I achieve symmetry through implants or fat grafting? I feel like my entire right side is protruding on the sides and jaw in comparison to my flat left features. It’s almost like the left side of my face caves in (you can see my lips also seem lower on the left). I looked into ptosis correction for my droopy eyelids, but I don’t know what can be done about the asymmetry. I feel like I am the only person with asymmetry this bad. My fave is also very chubby and flat from the sides, I am not sure what can be done about this. I am also sure I am getting a rhinoplasty as my nose bridge is very wide as well as my nostrils. I honestly feel hopeless, every time I take pictures of my face it looks like I am never looking straight. Please recommend what you think is appropriate surgeries for me, that well help with symmetry. Also please recommend any good clinics in South Korea!!

Everybody's face is asymmetrical in some form or another. You would be eligible for a nose job, not to say that's terrible, but a little alteration could balance out your features. A nose job can really change someone's face dramatically, so maybe go with that first and see how you feel after? I'm the same, I fixate on a flaw, and then another, and then another, and before I know it I'm planning out my entire face and body and calculating my life savings! By the way, I'd kill for your lips! It's the first thing I noticed about your profile, albeit a little jealously!

Hi zabeyy02, I know that you have a desire to get facial surgery done to improve your confidence with your appearance. The asymmetry of your face is nothing I would even notice. You are your worst critique. You ask for my recommendations for appropriate surgery. I honestly don’t think you need any work surgical work done. Your face is feminine and beautiful. You have beautiful eyes, full lips and your nose works well with your aesthetic. Allow me to suggest that you start with some laser resurfacing to reveal a more even skin tone and reduce the spots. And, a little clean up of your beautiful full brow. See how something as basic as laser resurfacing improves your appearance in this quick Photoshop. Other than that, I say, leave your beautiful face’s structure alone.
upload_2020-5-13_9-19-0.png