BeautyHacker

What Surgery do you Recommend?? Facial Asymmetry+Rhino

Hi so I have wanted to get some surgery done since I was you g as I never felt confident with my features. At first I thought it was just my wide nose that needed some work, but now I have realized my face is very asymmetrical and I don’t even know what to do. I know lots of surgeons will recommend surgeries I don’t need, and though I want to get work done I still want to look natural. I am looking to enhance my features, not completely change my face. My main concern is the overall shape of my face, as you can see from photos, the left side of my forehead is very flat (this area of my head is also flat from the top), and from there both sides of my face are different. I like my right forehead as it is round, can I achieve symmetry through implants or fat grafting? I feel like my entire right side is protruding on the sides and jaw in comparison to my flat left features. It’s almost like the left side of my face caves in (you can see my lips also seem lower on the left). I looked into ptosis correction for my droopy eyelids, but I don’t know what can be done about the asymmetry. I feel like I am the only person with asymmetry this bad. My fave is also very chubby and flat from the sides, I am not sure what can be done about this. I am also sure I am getting a rhinoplasty as my nose bridge is very wide as well as my nostrils. I honestly feel hopeless, every time I take pictures of my face it looks like I am never looking straight. Please recommend what you think is appropriate surgeries for me, that well help with symmetry. Also please recommend any good clinics in South Korea!!

I don’t recommend surgeries for symmetry. It is very difficult to achieve symmetry and it will require a lot of bone surgeries. It is expensive and high risk. I think you should start with something small, may be some skin care procedures. BTW your selfies doesn’t mean it’s the “true” you. You should take some pictures 2 meters away and check how you look in them .

I just wanted to chime in and say that I had the same issue as you- similar facial structure asymmetry issues and I wanted to get a rhinoplasty. I actually had a pretty similar side profile with a slight hump in the nose. I went to Korea in 2017 and the doctors recommended not to touch the facial symmetry- it is both expensive and painful. I underwent a rhinoplasty and getting rid of the hump in the nose really improved the appearance of my side profile as well as the front.
facial asymmetry can be caused not only by bone structure but also by clenching one side of the jaw more than the other. They can correct this and TMJ issues through Botox.
I think you look really pretty honestly and I know we are our own worst critics. I think ultimately you should always do what’s best for you and you know what’s best for you better than anyone. If you want to do both then you should do both. But what I would recommend if you have the time to wait is to get a rhinoplasty first and then if you’re not satisfied with the results to look at the facial asymmetry procedures. Personally If you didn’t tell me there was facial asymmetry I wouldn’t have noticed. Very few people are perfectly symmetrical but there are many many beautiful people with asymmetrical faces.

Actually I didn't notice any noticeable facial asymmetry from the pictures. I think noticeable facial asymmetry are things like deviated septums, misaligned bite etc., which could sometimes also be functional.

Most humans, even the beautiful ones, have some facial asymmetry. BTS member V who was named the most handsome has an eyelid crease on only one eye.