BeautyHacker

Anyone planning on going to korea soon? (group discounts?)

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone plans to go to korea soon? Given the 14 day quaranrtine SK requires foreigners to go through in order to formally enter the country, we are looking at nearly £1000 for hotel cost. I have therefore asked around for prices at surgeries seeing if they could lower the price and give better benefits package deals.

Another idea occurred to me that we could possibly form a group and get group discounts? This may the best bet to ask clinics to lower prices.

The way this is currently going, SK is unlikely to waive its 14 day quarantine in the next month or two, but June/July is the only viable time for me.

If anyone is interested, then please PM me, we can make a kakao group chat together. Even if you are not prepared to go in the near future, we may still be able to get a group discount if we sign contracts first hand and pay deposits.

Thank you!

personally i think i will only go if the border restrictions are lifted. dont think i can do two full weeks in the quarantine facility. i've heard stories through some friends too that by end of june travel to korea should get easier.

Are your friend living in Korea ? im trying to find some people living there to get more info lol

haha i wish! would LOVE to know someone who speaks korean so i can get them to help me ask clinics for local prices :amuse:

I think even if your friend asks for local price, there is no way that they will give you that price, price for Korean is only for building reputation since there are so many clinics here, plus if foreigners have problem after ps, they will have to pay back blah blah, but Korean can get cured by insurance.

I suggest to DM the clinic directly, ask for discount, I bet they will give you discount depends on how much you will spend there. Since the whole market seems dying now cause of travel restriction. Good luck~ My friend who is a foreigner in Korea, got 30% discount at Mina, she had eyelid correction and nose job done.

absolutely! just wanna know the basis price for locals to have an idea of the difference. so i can know a bit how much to bargain :smile:

What stories have you heard? :shocked:

that they cant keep the travel restrictions up for too long it hurts the tourism industry. so they could be lifting the restrictions in a month or two

Good idea to ask for a discount! I've been in touch with VIP and I like what they have to offer. I was hoping to travel in the Summer too, cause that's my holiday time, but the quarantine price really put me off.

Who knows what could happen in a couple of months though, right? Who are you going with if you don't mind me asking?

Oh I totally read your last message in the wrong context! Like, I thought you meant that you'd heard stories about the quarantine situation. That's why I was nervous haha

I'm going by myself but I'd rather find someone else to hang out with and perhaps get group discounts!