BeautyHacker

Fat grafting, acculift, nose + breast in Korea

Hi, I am mainly planning to get forehead fat grafting or forehead augementation, acculift jowl + double chin. I am also considering nose surgery since my bridge is a little low + allergies. The nose surgery could improve my breathing through the nose, what are your experience and recommendations?
I also planning on breast reduction, it is mainly bc they are little big compared to my little asian body and over time gives me a bad posture.

Between these two options, what are your experience/knowledge?
Fat grafting or forehead augementation

Any dentist recommendations?
Simply i dont want to harm my real teeth, ex. I want to make my tooth longer or simply change the shape of my tooth.

I have considered Dream or cinderella clinic, mainly bc of the review in here for the dream clinic and great result on youtube from the cinderella clinic. So what are you guys opinion about these clinics?

Im asian, but live in Europe. So i mainly want to do surgeries in Korea is bc of there expertise in asian features.
That's why I'm considering the service of Seoul Guide medical too, what do you guys think about the service?

Also what price and cost do you think I should expect for the things I wish to get done. We foreigners of course dont want to be extra charged just bc we are not koreans. I know if you maybe know some koreans, they can help you with the negotiations with prices. What would you recommend?

Anyway Thanks for the help!