BeautyHacker

Please help me to be happy again!! (W/ pics) (Please don’t be mean)

All my life I have always hated the way I look, I got depressed because of it. There are even times when I think to just end the pain and suffering of not loving yourself. But I kept on moving forward and studying hard to be able to get a job and save money and finally do procedures that will make me beautiful.

Please don’t leave mean comments..

I just want to know if there is a way that I can look this beautiful and what procedures to get to achieve this look.

I want to get this kind of face shape

And this is what I look like :sad: (sorry i had to blur im too ashamed)

There is no definition of my nose, it is wide and bulbous and jaw is narrow and asymmetrical and my eyes look to close together and i have a long philtrum. I have a flat and narrow forehead. I have a long face

Please, I just want to know if there are any chances to make myself beautiful.

I'm not saying this just to be nice. I'm being honest: you look completely fine to me.

When I look at my own face, I also can be hard on myself for things noone else notices. We're each our own worst critic, after all. It's also very common for people to cringe at their own photos when it looks fine to others.

Even instagram influencers... that's why they take so many selfies to get that "perfect" shot, and then touch-up their photos after that. (Also, the girl in the photos has makeup, adjusted lighting, photoshop, posing...)

Thank you for replying :’)
I’m struggling to love myself and I want to improve my appearance because I have been so sad for a long time now.

I think that my face is too narrow and my eyes and uneven and too close. I want to know if there is a way to correct that?

Thank you so much for replying :’)

I planning to get it reduced, thus it help to shorten the face? Do you have any suggestions for procedures to achieve those looks?

Thanks for replying :’)

Seriously, I don't think there is any way to shorten your face aka the length from the top of your head to your chin when we look at a person "straight-on".
Unless we are talking about a person with a protruding chin due to underbite jaws e.g. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-8286621/amp/Woman-severe-underbite-reveals-transformation-undergoing-double-jaw-surgery.html
Then, the answer is yes.

The only thing I can recommend you to do is to "plump" up your face, either through fillers or fat grafts, possibly the area underneath your eyes and above your cheeks. You can also have some fillers on your upper lips. Plump lips are associated with youth. That might also create a false impression of short philtrum too. But please do not overfill your lips and face... moderation is the key.
For your eyes, its proportionate to me. They don't look close to me at all. I would instead, feel that the girl in the 3rd photo, has more widely spaced eyes than you.
Hope that helps.

Have more confidence in yourself. You are already pretty. We are always our own worst critics.

Your face shape is pretty. I wouldn't change it.
I love your eyebrows and lipshape .

If you are planning to do rhinoplasty. Please don't do it in the Philippines. The doctors there are not professional. Dr. Belo did the nose of an influencer called Angel Dei and her nose looks like Squidwards nose.

Ok, thank you so much :smile:

Yes, I already seen here before and after photos and I didn’t really like it. Im planning to do in Korea

I just want to enhance my appearance :smile: