BeautyHacker

Thinking about double eyelid surgery (DES) in Seoul? Thoughts on Note plastic surgery?

I’ve been thinking a lot about getting double eyelid surgery and have been researching clinics in Seoul. I’m really into the Korean beauty standard and achieving that natural but defined eye look (Jennie Black Pink), like some of the K-pop idols I follow. Has anyone heard of Note Plastic Surgery or had a consultation there? https://noteprseng.com/

I’ve come across Note in some Korean apps & sites, and people seem to really like their experiences, especially for eyelid surgeries. From what I’ve seen, they are making sure everything looks good, but natural. I also noticed that they focus on facial contouring, which I’m considering for the future.

Would love to hear if anyone has any personal experience with them or if you’ve seen results from someone else! Any recommendations or advice would be much appreciated!