BeautyHacker

Asian eyelid surgery

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heya,

I'm currently based in the UK. I was thinking about getting it done with Mr. David Cheung http://www.mrdavidcheung.com/page57/page63/index.html

Are you planning on getting yours done in the UK or abroad?

Does anyone know a good doctor in Hong Kong or Vancouver? I can only speak English, Cantonese, and Mandarin and would much prefer these two places to Korea.

At first I was planning to go to either BK or Oz but I'm very nervous to travel on my own and to be by myself during the healing process. If anyone has experiences with that, please share.

Thanks!

hi guys one of my relatives had eyelid surgery with dr.cheung last year, im not badmouthing him but i dont think hes AS experienced in cosmetic surgery..... im planning to go to oz clinic before april for around two weeks from the uk but i dont really fancy going by myself, is anyone from uk want to go in the next few weeks?? i know its short notice but please message me if interested or if u just wana chat!! xxx

Heya, I'm interested to know more about your relative's experience with dr.cheung (only if thats ok with you!) but I really really do want surgery as I'm actually fed up of having to use tape everyday :sad:
also, i'd love to chat as my parents aren't that knowlegable when it comes to this topic. does anyone else here use tape and find it annoying? xxx

Hi,

I had the magic epi done.

But my eyes changed for the worse. I used to have smiling, happy eyes. Now they are unnaturally wide and big. It's not just the red tear ducts that are showing. It's also the whites in the inner corners that rise up more which gives the eye the scary, shapeless look.

I am wondering if anyone here had their epis revised/ reconstructed. Please PM me.

Also, if you have epicanthoplasty regret, please let me know. I am looking for people to help research the procedure.

thanks,
Carissa

Hi Luvgucci,

It been a long time I've not log-in to this forum,,,
and i saw ur post, hope is not too late to help u ^^

I'll be in Korea from 16-29Mar.

As for your concern, you don't have to worry much even you waer cosmetic tape till the before surgery & it will not affect the outcome of the result.
All you need a good surgeon to perform on your surgery;)

Do email me if u have more query, I'll be most happy to help u.

is anyone heading down to korea in the later half of this year for surgery? say jul-aug period. would really love a buddy as i don't fancy travelling and recovering alone =/

Hi everyone! Just wondering if you gals know what a "Lateral Hot'z" is and if you any of you have had that done. With pics if possible...hehe I'm really interested in geting the Lateral canthotomy and the magic epi but I don't know what the difference in in Lateral canthotomy VS Lateral Hot'z. I've been thinking about doing it for a long time just don't know which one is right for me... Thanks again for your time!

I had my eyelid revision and epicantoplasthy and nose surgery revision done by DR Park of Oz clinic in Oct 2009. I am very happy with the results of my nose.The eyes still need to get settle down.I highly recommend him.He is a very nice doctor and speak perfect english. Anyone has questions about my trip and which hotel to stay and how to get about, you can e mail me!!