Asian eyelid surgery

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kain-

thank you for the info.

i am not talking about banobagi tho.
Its called bando eye. I randomly saw someone talking about it online so I went to search. Apparently it specialized in revisions. However, i cant read korean and only has limited info on it. so wondering if anyone knows......

i was wondering if anyone's had their eyes and nose done at the same time? I've heard that the eyes should be done after the nose because they can look too close together if done before, although i only want to get my double lids increased because my naturally high lids shrunk considerably after i got really sick two years ago.

Hey. I will be flying on the 5th, reaching around night time. Which doc you going to? Doing eyes too?
Do you mind leaving down your msn so we could talk there? Time is tight! Few more days to March :yahoo:

Can anyone recommend me a meticulous and skilled plastic surgeon in korea who specializes in eyelid revision? I also wanna do medial and lateral epi. I'm planning to go in a few months and so far i am looking into consulting with in no specific order:

1) Dr. Park (Oz Clinic)
2) Dr. Kim (BK)
3) Dr. Kwon (Teuimps)

Has anyone gotten their eyes done by any of these dr's in the last 6months? If so, can you please help me out and tell me about your experience, precodure(s), cost, and results? PLEASE PLEASSSSE HELP :woohoo: Thanks so much.

Hey let me know how your surgery goes....i was planning to get a consultation with Dr. Kwon in june for eyelid revision. I wanna also do medial and lateral epi. I heard he invented magic epi and was just concerned about scarring and whether it'll fade away. My friend's medial epi left a scar on one eye so im a lil hesitant.

Anyways, good luck with your procedure and let me know how it turns out :smile:

Hey let me know how your surgery goes....i was planning to get a consultation with Dr. Kwon in june for eyelid revision. I wanna also do medial and lateral epi. I heard he invented magic epi and was just concerned about scarring and whether it'll fade away. My friend's medial epi left a scar on one eye so im a lil hesitant.

Anyways, good luck with your procedure and let me know how it turns out :smile:

hey koala,

i read your post and you mentioned you will have a revision with dr kwon from teuimps

just wondering why did you choose him? and any reviews on him that you know?

i am looking for a reviison as well but is looking at dr kim from bk and banobagi. what do you think?

take care

Hey Maytam,

I have 3 dr's lined up for consultation so far:

Dr. Kim (BK) -free 7 day stay at the clinic but his costs are steep
Dr. Park (Oz)- reasonable price
Dr. Kwon (Teuimps)- invented magic epi, reasonable price

All 3 have pretty good reviews regarding revisional eyelid surgery. Dr. Kwon invented magic epi and i wanted to do that procedure along with my revision eyelid. So i was highly interested in consulting with him. I've heard and seen ppl who have done magic epi (not by Dr. Kwon) and left a noticeable scar or weren't satisfied with their results.

Magic epi is irreversible so i want to make sure i get it done correctly with no mistakes the first time that's why i'm leaning more towards Dr. Kwon.

The dr's i've listed above are mainly my opinion based on reviews ive read for revisional eyelid surgery and magic epi only so everyone might have the same opinion as i do.

When are you looking at scheduling your consultation? What procedure(s) are you getting done? Let me know how it goes :smile:

hi there,
well i am looking for a revisonal eyelid surgery, not neccesarrily magic epi.

so far i am thinking of:
1) dr kim
2) banobagi
3) bandoeye - dr cho- only specialize in double eyelid surgery, esp revisions
4) dr kwon

have you heard anything from banobagi?

So far, i'm leaning with dr. kim but i haven't heard of any reviews or results from #2 and 3...let me know how the consultations go!

Koala12! Any chance you're from Australia too? I am! Also, I was planning on doing my eyes with either Dr. Kwon or Banobagi in June. Meet up?