BeautyHacker

Asian eyelid surgery

koala,
so u have changed your mind about dr kwon? and leaning towards dr kim?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Reiyuna, i'm from U.S. I haven't heard anything about banobagi..are they good with revisions? Since this is my second time, i'm really hesitant and careful on who i choose. My ultimate decision will be after i get a consultation in person. How much is banobagi's revisional eyelid?

Maytam, so far i have 2dr's for sure in mind but i'm looking for more so nothing is set in stone..still researching:

*Dr. Kim (BK) --too pricey but i've consulted with him many times online and he's known for revisional eyelid correction but he's soo expensive!! :sad:

*Dr. Kwon (Teuimps)--planning to get magic epi and since he invented it, i'd want a skilled dr for minimal scarring. If done wrong, scarring is very visible and doesn't go away (my friend lucked out and now has a visible scar permanently)

Have you heard anything about Dr. Min Goo Lee (Apgujung Seoul Plastic Surgery) or CJ cosmetics?? Heard both specialize in eyelid revision as well.
I'm planning to get medial epi and lateral canthoplexy...do u know of any good dr's specializing in that as well and how much they charge?? What procedure(s) are you getting done?

AVOID HIM!!

I know someone who had to go through a revision because he ruined her eyes. Plus I only hear bad things about him.

>>> Food's apgujung doctor?, are you talking about dr. Lee http://blog.face-off.co.kr/bbs/vod.asp

I have no idea how much sorry. OMG I'm torn between countries.. now I want to go Taiwan cos my chinese is better than my korean (zilch), and it's a gazillion times cheaper!! I'm thinking nose in Taiwan cos its about USD$4000 at Dr. Kaos vs apprx. USD$8000 at VIP... so I was gonna go with Dr. Kao.. but then going with THE inventor of magic epi sounded good too.. but that would mean changing countries just for a diff procedure.. gaarrgghh

Oh lol I thought you were from Australia cos of your nickname 'Koala' hehehe

hey girls i am having difficulty choosing between the two surgeons i wanted to do my double eyelid revision

they are dr kim byung gun and dr kwon from teuimps

i know they are both good with revisions

one thing i do not like about dr kwon is the fact that he cant speak english. i mean i know they have another doctor who can supposingly speak english but i will never know whether what i want will be conveyed across to dr kwon bcos i do not understand korean.

another thing is i am not looking for an epi so i suppose i can turn to dr kim from bk as well right?

what do you think girls? i am get confuse but want to be careful as i am getting a revision.....

pls gimme sum advice girls

Are you sure dr. kwon doesn't speak english? He and I have corresponded via emails serveral times already and his english seems pretty decent to me...

Hi, what procedure are you going to get done if you don't mind me asking and also how much did he quote u on price?

I am also planning on getting a consultation from him too and was wondering how yours went.

Thanks

yah if you read his consultation board, even he admits he cant quite communicate too well in english, another doctor does the translations for him. i also read somewhere, i think cozycot? a girl said he doesnt speak to well so another doctor was there translating for her.....which i am not very comfortable with if i am not able to communicate to him what i want....

I've corresponded with Teuimps clinic, Dr Kwon for quite long and I am not sure if it is his nurse or he himself who replied me.

The prices are all FIXED on their website, you can check from here : http://www.teuimps.co.kr/community/community03.html

I am going to him for "ptosis correction and double eyelid surgery" with "magic epi".
I was initially stuck between choosing Dr Kim from Bk and Dr Kwon from teuimps too, but somehow my intuition tells me Dr Kwon is better :Push: and he is the inventor of magic epi as well, so... ;)

Will be flying on early April, anyone wants to join me? :yahoo: