BeautyHacker

Asian eyelid surgery

When I emailed him, he explained the procedures to me in detailed. It could be that it's the other doctor who wrote the email on his behalf???

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's magic epi?

magic epi - cutting the inner corner of the eyes where your tear duct shows to make it appear almond shaped eyes.

lateral canthoplexy- cutting the outter corners of the eye to make your eyes appear doll-like and round.

Thank you!

What's the difference between Magic epi & `No Scar Asian Epicanthoplasty'?
(yes, have already googled but hoping for new insights here)

More to the point, are there any major difference in the shape of the corner skin that is actually cut, and the outcome & look?
(not the scarring)

Does anyone know which technique Dr Fukuta uses or prefers?

Im going to Seoul on 8 April for my Revision eyelid surgery and nosejob (if the price within my budget).

May i know which date are you going to seoul?

Maytem and Wai, Sorry I haven't checked this site in a long time. I've been going back and forth with Soompi and Purse forum on revision surgery. I think I got confused haha. Anyways, there's a women @soompi named foodbagnon or something and she got revision surgery after horrible experiences in L.A. These doctors only speak korean but wow they are pretty good. Anyways, I really can't afford the time to go to Korea so I decided to go with Kenneth Kim. I am having second thoughts though....I'm debating if I just need to go to Korea as how inconvenient it is and get it done. You sure BK was talking Kenneth Kim? Ya there's not much info on him which freaks the heck out of me. But he's VERYYYYYYYYYY convincing.

http://www.asps.co.kr/part/eye/eye08_01.asp#01

Hey Mrs. Asian,

-What procedure are you seeing him for?
-Are you seeing any other surgeons or are you set on BK?
-How much did he quote you? (I wanna see if he charges foreigners more just because they aren't natives to korea)
-How long are you gonna be in korea?

I'm planning to go in June for double eyelid revision and magic epi. Please let me know how your visit goes. Keep in touch :smile:

Has anyone here gotten lateral canthotomy with lateral hot-Z (cutting the outer corners of the eye to achieve a round doll-like appearance ) ???

If so, please share your experience(s) or stories if YOU or someone u know that has gotten this procedure done. Also, which clinic and the dr. who performed the surgery and how much did it cost?

Thanks in advance!

-What procedure are you seeing him for?
eye bag removal and breast aug

-Are you seeing any other surgeons or are you set on BK?
if the meeting with dr Kim is a OK, im set with BK

-How much did he quote you? (I wanna see if he charges foreigners more just because they aren't natives to korea)
I will post later the exact quotation after i see him next week

-How long are you gonna be in korea?
14 nights

Where did your mom get it done? I had a doctor in hawaii do my eyes for the second time and they look worse than before...I regret it everyday but am scared to get it done for the third time.I'm researching big time so any info will help.Thanx

Thanks for the quick reply! Hope everything goes well with your surgery :biggrin:

I'm going either on 7th or 8th April!
Which country are you from?