BeautyHacker

Asian eyelid surgery

Im from indonesia live in Kuala Lumpur. I've booked the ticket on the 8th, i'll be flying from KLIA.
How about you?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does any know whether Dr Lee Min Koo from apgujung's plastic surgery knows how to speak english? or know anythign about him with eyelids? His entire website is in korean and I do not speak a word of korean.

thank you

Hi,

I am wondering if anyone will go to seoul on July? I am planning to go there between July 8 to July 15. Looking for someone to share accomodation cost! (maybe Young Dong Hotel?) Let me know. Thanks.

heys dcputri91,

I am looking to share accomodation at Young Dong as well. But u would only be able to go in July? How about May? Are u headed for BK?

Hi all,

im new to dis forum and found very informational info dat u all input here. May i know any1 had prices to do eyelid revision surgery in korea?As i go thru many website,all seems to had good post op results which makes me undecided...BK clinic had huge building whr u can stay in d international patient's room...They even had 'loveband' surgery offered which some other clinics website dont offer.

Any1 had good clinics to recommend for eyelid surgery?

Thanks a lot...

Hi President,

Yea, I would only be able to go in July. Sorry.. I plan to go to OZ, but it is still not confirmed yet..

Hey people I am intending to travel in may too. Initial plan to travel in feb failed cause of work. I'm so gonna quit and then go for my revision.

I am actually thinking of going to Dr Kang from IOU. It's an non excisional revision and I'm so convinced by his BnA photos!

Anyone heard bout him?

Actually, he's my first pick as well. But, I do plan to consult with at least 3 clinics just to be sure.

when in may are you going?

I will quit in either beginning of may else mid may so prolly second week or end of may respectively. So how many days will you be staying there? Since you'll be going ard for consultations and won't get slotted in for surgery until days later?