• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you get your surgery done??

Could you go sometime in May?

Would you be able to go in may ??

do you need a traveling buddy? would you consider going in may

Wow this forum sucks. Why can't you pm someone back immediately? That's pretty annoying. Anyways,,,
To those who pmed me, sorry I can't reply. I just got my revisional eyelid surgery and nose job done last week from Dr.Kenneth Kim in Los Angeles. I will provide my experience later. I have to go get my stitches out tomorrow.

ihccocs,

glad to hear that you have finally done your surgery.
i thot u mentioned that dr k kim offered you a non-incisional method? no?

are you from california?

hope you are recovering well!

are you from the states? do you need a traveling buddy

Hey Maytem,
Thanks for the encouragement. It's Day 6 from my surgery. Ya, Dr.Kenneth Kim did a non-incisional eyelid with EPI (~1mm) for my revision. I have a bit of hollowness above my crease with a few folds (due to previous surgery, natural skin laxity, and using eyelid tape). So he said FOR MY EYES, if I do incisional, good chance I'll get more hollow which is not the ideal result he would like to give me... So he used non incisional but gave me an "extra deep suture" that really supports the previous crease etc. He did warn me that the con of this is yes, due to my hollowness, there COULD be a chance of loosening. If that's the case, he will have to use the alternative method in a few months. So he wants me to come back in about 2-3 months to check up on me.

It's day 6 and I hardly had any bruises or redness since Day 1 except massive swelling. It's healing nicely but I still look like an alien since I also got a nose job. I'll write a more thorough review later.