BeautyHacker

Asian eyelid surgery

Me too - I am curious to know how they get the eyes to be so big...and wonder which clinic is doing it?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I emailed Banobagi last year with a photo of my eyes to see if they could do a revision and they said they couldnt. But then I recently emailed them again, showing them the same photo and they said they may be able to...

I am so confused..

Hi,
I have been reading this thread for a while and noticed there is one doctor who is very famous for revision surgeries in Korea and has never been mentioned here. His name is Lee Hee Moon. His website is http://www.eyemagic....home/index.php. He only does eyelid surgery.

Anyway I have been emailing him and 98% leaning toward having my revision surgery with him. But there are a couple of things that make me feel uncertain. He seems to say anything is possible in his hand. I wonder how that is possible, especially with a revision surgery. Another problem is, he is very expensive, three or four times more expensive than other Korean doctors. But the second is less an issue for me because I am desperate. Also I have been reading Korean anti-plastic surgery websites. It is scary. According to what I read, over-all Korean plastic surgeons are careless and irresponsible and a lot less concerned about safety issues.

Anyway the main reason for my post is to get some information about Dr Lee. Does anybody know anything about him? Can someone in Korea check him out and report here?

Thank you.

i think you have more info about him than anyone here.
do you know of any korean ps forums that dont require a ssn to read? we could use google translate and maybe get some info XD

Anyway I would like to add that I hope Dr Lee is as good as he seems to be. But now I have this problem of "too good to be true." That is why I would like to gather some objective information.

I gave up getting honest answers on the Korean websites because there are so many hired poeple pretending ordinary people, who advertise their employers and criticize their competitors. But I know those people on the anti-PS are honest victims. Nobody can make up their horror stories. It really breaks your heart.

You see all those forum headings on the left? Click on one of them. It will show a listing of the posts. Click on a post. It then asks you to login. Is it possible to get a login without a registration number?

With this attitude I would give up on trying to get a 솔직한 answer on the internet from strangers. Either you know people personally that have gone to that doctor, otherwise what can we tell you? Some people claim the same about this forum (that it is just an advertisement for VIP). If you're going for a revision you already know that PS cannot live up to all expectations. Do people post before and after photos on Korean forums, the pro or neutral PS forums? It's pretty hard to concoct a story, have 100's of posts, show before and afters just for one person to say they had a good experience at such and such a place.

3-4 times more expensive than other places? I think revision surgeon's are like high powered defense attorneys. They extract a lot of money from desperate people and then sleep soundly at night because they helped them.

Also, is anyone not famous in Korea? Anytime I ask a friend to check on a surgeon, or a place(like a restaurant) they always tell me that it is famous in Korea. I'm just trying to figure out that if I've heard of it, it must be famous, or if everybody knows everybody over there.

Of course everything I read on the internet, I take with a grain of salt. But if you have read thoroughly Korean websites, you would have noticed that people are so afraid of libel lawsuits. So sometimes they will talk about their bad experiences, but they will not reveal who was the surgean. Or even if they had a good result, they will not reveal their surgeon, either, because they will get suspician that they are so-called "alba." There is deep seeded distrust on Korean forums. I thought I might get less dishonest answers on English forums.
That is a very different experience from mine. You must have a different circle of friends from mine.
Is it? Then I am out of here.

I want to add this, just in case I gave an impression I slammed all of Korean plastic surgeons. Some of the doctors I emailed were very kind and had my best interest on their heart. Some of them honestly told me what kind of improvements I can expect and what not in "their hands." Two of them have become almost my consulting friends, and they told me that I could contact them anytime I have questions. But Dr Lee is still their competitor, so I feel uncomfortable with asking them about him. Anyway I appreciate these doctors' help and value their opinions so much that I could recommend consulting with them to anyone.

Hi Crok,

Could you share your pics with me too. Thanks. so much.xxxxx