BeautyHacker

Asian eyelid surgery

Hi Doll098,

I had mine done by Dr Park and it cost me 2000 USD but it depends on each individual case. I stayed at Young Dong Hotel and I pay about 70 USD a day. I would recommend this Hotel because its a very nice and clean hotel and very convenient for underground and food and they also provide transport to and fro clinic.:smile:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had double eyelids and eyebags removal done in Korea about 3 years back. But they were not done very well, causing my eyes to look very uneven (one big and one smaller) and that the double eyelids would disappear at times.

Consulted an ophthalmologist, who recommended that I do revision to correct the uneven eyes, which I'm happy to say that my eyes definitely look better with the revision.

Hey, I'm from UK too and now live in Hong Kong. I went to have eyelid surgery (non-incision) at vip clinic too, it was USD800 and very successful I went home and back to work the next day.

Hi Honeyrub!

May I know who you did your revision with? Did you make your folds smaller or larger?

Does anyone know if the folds will go lower with a partial incision after 6 months? Mine is so high, probably about 1 to 2mm higher than intended. Feel very awkward with them.

Anyone heard of shinseung, everclinic and cjcosmetic?

And if anyone had a successful revision of lowering eyelids, please pm me!

Thanks!

Hi Carissa80,

I did the revision in Singapore (where I am from), upon doing my sums and considering the risks of doing in Korea again.

Where are you from? Will post after I to go dig the namecard of the doctor who did my revision. :smile:

Hi Carissa80,

Rec'd your PM, but because I am new here, I can't reply, until 5 days later.

Coincidentally, we did it with the same surgeon. A ophthalmologist at Charles Gairdner Hospital in Perth recommend a revision. But because I had completed my degree then, and will be coming back to Singapore, I decided to do the revision here.

Will PM you the contact once I can doing PM. :smile:

Hello ladies,

I'm planning to go to Korea for nose surgery this mid May. i would love to know which DR. is good ??? Also, any one is going around this time, let me know, it will be better since i know nothing about korea =(.we should share the same hotel... save money and we can watch each other! =)

my email: [email protected]

Hey All,

I was wondering where I should get my eyelid surgery done. Of course it's hard looking for the best docs. If there's a place in Houston or Cali plz let me know. I'm thinking about getting the non-incisional eyelid surgery.

I would appreciate any help and thanks! :biggrin:

• 3 weeks later...
Hey girls,
I'm new to this thing and I'm interested in travelling in groups to get the eyelid surgery this winter (hopefully flight tickets will be cheaper). We can share the same hotel and check out Seoul together! :biggrin:
umm why's everyone talking about OZ and BK? I'm pretty sure these aren't the only two clinics that can do the job. Plus there's a terrible story about BK I read on the first page and I'm really scared...
if any girls know any GOOD DOCTORS from PERSONAL EXPERIENCES pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee let me know!!!! thanks a bunch!!
xoxo

hi girls! i'm new to this thread but i'm really happy to have find so many of you who are considering bleph... im in NY and I've gotten a few quotes from doctors here which are in the 3k-4k range from doctors who seem really reputable. however, i want to consider all of my options... from what i've read, a lot of your experiences/research reflect an approximate $2k expense of a korean doctor (in korea)... I'm guessing that the interest isn't so much in cost savings, but more in expertise..? I'd love to hear other opinions on this, that's just my assumption! I want to go to where the best work is going to be done! Also, I don't speak Korean (I'm Chinese) do you think that would hinder my experience in Korea? Thanks to anyone who is willing to share. :smile:

Im interested too!

Btw, does anyone knw whether we can make dimples through surgery? I am really interested in making one. And please please if anyone knows or have experience bout having surgery in BK or OZ!:P:P:P