BeautyHacker

Asian eyelid surgery

hey everyone ive created a page on facebook for everyone to discuss about cosmetic surgery abroad..feel free to join and discuss openly there!

for ppl who have or are planning to travel abroad for surgery or anyone whos interesting in this topic!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cosmetic-Plastic-Surgery-Abroad/184533518225583

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there,
This site has a lot of info on him along with another famous Singapore surgeon, Dr. Martin Huang..should you be focused on going to Singapore.

http://forum.singaporeexpats.com/

im goin to korea for eye lid and chin implant late early feb looking for someone to share accommodation and company..

feel free to contact me fairlady_z885 at hotmail dot com :biggrin:

Hey, cool.
Anyway,I think BK provides free accommodation for foreigners up to 7days if I'm not wrong.
I am from Singapore, and you? :smile:

im from australia but will be goin from hong kong ..

Im not really keen on BK as my kr friends say its quite overrated and over priced so I might look into other clinics.

i am planning a eye surgery and chin implant pref in Feb after chinese new years (so second or third week of Feb)

the accommodation is not exp either hotels near the clinics are only 60 usd per night and u can have two ppl sharing a twin room.

hey im from australia too i am plannin on goin in Feb tho hehe and will be making my way from HK.

Which clinic are you planning to visit?

Hey :smile:

But BK provides free accommodation for 7 days which we could save on the hotel fees.

I've researched a bit and BK seems to the most famous and most positive reviews one.
Which doctor are you keen on going to?

I only know that I won't go to Oz.
I am interested in Teiumps and BK atm..

P/S : Anyone from SG going to korea for surgery around Feb? :yahoo:

Hey Sassy_Girl8!

I'm actually re-thinking it and prob not going abroad anymore cos I can't decide or don't know for real which clinic to go to, cannot communicate with the docs in korean, probably gonna cost too much abroad. I'm considering just going to an opthamologist in australia and keeping it local.

Yourself? Which clinic are you thinking of going to?