BeautyHacker

Asian eyelid surgery

Hi.
Actually I was keen in going to BK for my eyes, doing epic and lateral cantho but Dr Kim price is too steep for me.
I did a little research and found out about Dr Kwon from Teuimps.
Here's his website : http://www.teuimps.co.kr/understand/understand01.html

Anyone had their eyes done by him?
His website seems extremely detailed and seem to have mastered eyes surgeries. :nuts:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm from Melbourne :biggrin:
Would also like to know which place is the best

• 3 weeks later...
Oh...click on photo you needed to see its bigger...of the above

I've been searching for months in many different sites and languages, and out of those who have surgeries done and those who wanted or planned to have some done. Most people recommended differently.

For facial; ID Hospital, which is VIP or 5 stars. The cost is, of course, expensive, but if the result is pleased - don't get scared to pay. I have not heard any bad result, but if any? Website;http://eng.idhospital.com/en.asp

For eyes surgery;http://en.migochina.com/clinic/migo-eye.html
Not sure about, but people have talked about and photos are looking good.

For nose; Dr Jung.

I had double eyelids done in Jan 2010, they look very nice with no scarring result at all. I had them done in Thailand with a famous surgeon, who is good with nose and eyes surgeries - but they will not last forever, they will become undone.

My plan is to redo my nose, eyelids and facial reduction.

Oh...boobs job, I recommended Thailand is a place to be in the top list. I saw some of my friends have them done, they turned out naturally look and feel!

I guess so...

I don't have any other purposes and I don't know anyone from Korea. I've been searching about cosmetic surgeries in Korea as I'm interested in having some done myself, and I found this forum.

I know it's hard as we are not living in the country. I've read some posts from other people, and see they still want some idea where to go. I haven't read all posts in here, of course, so I didn't see anyone talking about Dr Jung, sorry. I just heard from one girl told a story, her sister married to a Korean and lives there. She recommended Dr Jung, and he takes care well of his operations. If you read or visit his website then you see that some people needed more than one operation. But those are different cases to us.

I don't know where to go either. This is why I joined this forum, to ask questions and to share what I have. I think most people in here are on the same boat, we all like beauty and want to look good. I felt bad when I saw your post after me:sad:

sorry i am kinda paranoid about clinics posting false reviews to advertise. i've heard about several clinics doing that i after reading some bad reviews about dr jung, i'm kinda paranoid about going to him too
i though your post was kinda suspicious. sorry

Fair enough...

I thought I would go to Dr Jung, now I don't know. Will have to find out more, take times but maybe better than sitting with a regret result.

I might be the same as you... I'm thinking that is it safe enough to share accommodation with some of people in here, I don't know them. I don't also know that the case of your worries is ever happened - I don't want to face it if it is.

Well, hope you have a good luck and happy with the result when you have your done:smile:

good luck to you too. i think i will still go to dr jung though. i'm just really really worried. i'm going in april btw

he has some good reviews too. i guess it just comes down to the fact that he can make mistakes like any human. i'm just gonna bite the bullet and hope for the best, so to speak

What have others had in bad result from Dr Jung, and good result? There are many posts and links, hard to know which give true or false info.
I personally have not heard much, but most people keep saying about Oz clinic or Dr Kim. I just find photos before & after from Dr Jung quite interesting. Not sure, how many surgeons out there who pay close attention to what they're doing. I see many just want to have as many patients or clients as possible each working day..?

Please, feel free to share some photos after you've yours done with Dr Jung. I just really want to hear from you. It might help with my decision.

I'm thinking of having some done my own during this year, middle or the end of the year. I have to search more about as well as accommodation.

I want to do my face at ID hospital. Have you heard any good or bad from this hospital at all? I don't want to have screws in my body, but I heard this hospital do use screws.
Also, have anyone had any problems with their visa photo check?

Thanks heaps

you can read the bad experiences here
# and at multiple posts here
# there were a some good reviews of dr jung but it was quite some time ago and i don't remember who it was.

another forum where there were good reviews of dr jung was on
http://forums.cozycot.com/showthread.php?p=2704113&posted=1#post2704113

i specifically remember a girl named gennosouke or something(i spelled it wrong) and there were a few more but you should use the search function if you are interested