BeautyHacker

Asian eyelid surgery

hey girlssss, i have a sister who is singaporean but she is studying in korea. she just did her eye. anyway, if u rly wanna go korea to get it done, it shld cost around 1k ~1.4k, she did two segments. something about cutting the inner and upper eyelid or smth? Ya... it's 400 extra.

u need to be able to speak korean, to get good prices. at clinics with doctors who speak english, it might be quite a bit more expensive. english is pretty uncommon there.

hers healed really fast, the swelling went down in a week or so. that is VERYY fast. apparently it can take up to months, like 2 or 3. 0.0 So pls be prepared. Hope this helps.

If i start a cosmetic tourism business to korea, do u think my business will be good?? hahaha cheers. (:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi wannabe123, I'm planning to go for eyelid+epi revision too. I'm considering between Dr Kwon (teuimps) or Dr Kim (BK clinic). Have you had ur revision done yet?

Hi Art, I'm oso "stucK" between this 2 dr. I came across a few good reviews about Dr Kwon revision (i'm planning for revision). Not sure why is he not as "hot" as Dr Kim if he is really good. Wonder if it is becos his patient doesnt share openly, or just so happen that Dr Kim is commonly mention therefore more netizen go to him.

Can you please ask your sister what clinic did she went to and who's the doctor that does her surgery? I want to get a revision double eyelids done. I understand what your sister got. She have her inner and outer corners of your eyes cut longer to make her eyes open bigger and longer just like Korean movie stars. At BK clinic it's cost $1000 more for each corner to lengthen. Your sister paid only $400 more and got both corners done so that place really cheap. Please let me know where is that place and who's the doctor? Can you please ask her if that doctor do a "Revision for double eyelids surgery," where they go in and fix the crease to make it smaller.

Thank alot!

• 3 weeks later...
I heard about dr eric cloe but not shinji lee, anyways I tried googling them but nothing came up do you know there website???

JuicyMe what happened? You were very happy with the results just a week ago... Maybe you just need some time to let things settle in and adjust to your new look.

hi, did u do your eyelid double surgery in oz clinic with dr park?how was it?did u have a good result?i really want to do eyelid surgery next month..was it so hurt?

thanks

Hi, I realize this thread is mainly for people who need double eye surgery but I thought I'd share a little tip out there for those who might be in a similar position as I was.

Growing up, I've always had one eye with a very strong double eyelid and the other, the line was there, but it could easily go away at times (especially when I wore glasses). When I started wearing eye make up, the line that wasn't so strong would deepen and my eyes would look symmetrical. But when I would take off the make-up and put on my glasses, I would only have one double eyelid. Basically the weaker line would only appear to be strong when I had eye liner and contacts. My mom used to get me those eye line stickers and I would put it on my weaker line in hopes of deepening it. But as always, once the glasses went on, the weaker line always went away.

A few years back, I got lasik and without the need for glasses, for some reason the line of the not so strong eyelid appeared to really deepen and stay that way naturally. Now both my eyes have very symmetrical deep lines. I hope this helps someone who is in a similar position as I was. :smile: