BeautyHacker

Asian eyelid surgery

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well he seems very empathetic, careful and we had a long consultation. I'm having a hard time finding info about him. I haven't seen all of his pictures though. Why did you consider him? He wasn't very precise on how the results will be, but he kept on emphasizing trusting the doctor and vice versa. He believes in long term relationship with his patients. My instinct tells me he's worth trusting. However, I'm just confused and scared that I might make another mistake with my revision surgery. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH stressful as heck. I know that food's post talked about having surgery in Korea with some apgujung doctor. Her results were really good. Although I want to go to Korea, it's so much of a headache due to my responsibilities in the US. However, this is my face we're talking about so if the docs I talk to in the US don't give me a confident feeling, I will have no choice but go to the korean doctors. Food's apgujung doctor seems to specialize in revision surgery....pictures look AWESOME! I really need to get surgery soon to move on with my plans and life.

ihccoos,

there are like no info on dr k kim! I found him on another forum saying how he is quite good with revisions. den read that he gave free eye surgeries to old ppl so i thot that was gd. apparently he is also the only non seoul graduated or overseas doctor to be partnered with a pretty big well know clinic in korea called Dream medical group.

My only concern about him is
1) too young, 38- i mean how much experience do you think he has?
2) not enough photos to be seen
3) not enuff info, hence, not enuff feed back

how did u end up finding him tho?
who is the doctor from food;s apinjung doctor? pls provide link

i feel like we are on the same boat. i am looking for a revision too. so i am quite cautious in finding a good doctor.

have u heard about BK? or Banogogi? i am actaully thinking about them now....

1) too young, 38- i mean how much experience do you think he has?

if he started his university education at 18 yrs,

4 yrs undergrad, 4 years med school, and 2 or 3 years in residency

if he started working after graduating, maybe 8 years

You ladies should read about Dr. Kim on BK English website. In the last few months Dr. Kim didn't have good reviews toward his "Revision double eyelids" surgery. I was considered him but now I'm actually scare. I don't want to have to come back for a second time, especially I'm from international. What if he charge again for the second time and turn out that the price is more than in U.S. I'm now considered Banobagi since their before and after pics look really good. The place is more local and more modern looking. I'm still finding the right doctor there bec they have a total oF 6 doctor but 2 of them specialize for something else so now it's 4.

kain-

haha i was trying to calculate the math. i am not sure if he actually has 8 yrs of experience. that is because apparently he travelled to south korea to gain some experience as well. The problem is i am not sure whether it was full hands on experience if you know what i mean. Plus the fact that he is in LA now, wonder how much double eyelid surgeries does he do everyday? I mean i hope i am wrong about questioning his experience bcos he seems to be a very nice doctor. just not info about him.

sassychic-
i need to read up on the reveiws to see if they are geniuwine or ppl are just trying to bash them.
Did you email banobagi about which doctors do double eyelids? Also have you haerd any reviews by them?

do you mean banobagi?

http://forums.cozycot.com/health/30625-cheekbone-reduction-surgery-177.html

i know that thread is not specifically for eyelid surgery but there are some ppl there who go for cheekbone reduction and also get their eyes done at the same time. a few of them go to banobagi too

http://forums.cozycot.com/health/19907-plastic-cosmetic-surgery-28.html

http://forums.cozycot.com/health/21093-double-eyelid-surgery-20.html

other than that, i ca't really be much help since i don't plan to get eyelid surgery

good luck