BeautyHacker

Asian eyelid surgery

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MAYTAM, I think you sent me a private message. I would like to answer you but I am not allowed to reply to private messages. Can you send me your email address or something and I'll explain.

Hi my dear friends I'm new in this forum, I would like to share my personal experience in duble eyelid surgery. My 1st ops is in 2008 with Dr Jj Chua in Singapore that cost me $4k it's a failure surgery as he gave me a not sysmatical eyelid this cause me e hassal to use beauty tape everyday when I do my make up. Last Jan 2011 I went to Dr Chuang In Taipei for double eyelid n epicanthoplasty surgery. This time seems to be worst I regretted that I did not do much research truely base on recommandation by one of my forum friends however what she did was stitching method but Dr Chuang recommand me for mini incision as I got a little ptosis problem that cause my sleepy eyes. Itis been 2 mths 2 weeks now but my eyelid still very high my cuts was measured 10mm height when I close my eye when open it's measure 0.5mm. Especially my medical epi fold area is higher than e fold behide, this makes mr look old n unnatural. This few mths I had tried reading many forums n I found out some bad reviews on him regarding bleopharoplasty. So I'm planning to do revision in other 3 more mths later to Korea hoping to find some buddies to go together so that we can takecare of each other n share the hotel expenses. Thus we can dicuss a better rates if more ppl go to one Doctor.

Korea Dr reviews
Hi dear friends, I had email Dr cho from bandoeye, his reply is experience enough, he sees my photo mention out my concern which was my medial area my front eyelid fold near my epi area is high n deep. He shares e same thinking as me. Dr Kim from BK dongyang clinic only mention I have to wait total 6mrhs for revision n prices for revision is 1.5 or double in price. Dr kwon from Teuim, he is nice n experience as well he say I'm still swelling need to wait another 3 mths to see it's recovery before doing any revision, hence if revision too early will have many complication thus needs 6-12mths to see final results. Indeed Dr Kim is v experience but he seems to be over pricely.
Dr kwon n dr cho r both sounds not so money minded.
Anyone who keen to go Korea for revision pls email me [email protected]. We discuss again. Thank u

Hi sweetie, I'm new in this forum, hear that u r going to Dr Chuang. Pls don't go to him for bleopharoplasty! He ruined ppl eyes I had bad experience with him 3 mths ago. Now I'm lost

[email protected]. talk more there. thank you

Hi Worries, I am too very interested of getting a double eyelid surgery from
Dr Cho of bandoeye. I was wondering took how many days for you to wait for his reply?
I sent him an inquiry a couple days ago but still has not hear back from him. I guess he
must be very busy? When will you be heading for Korea to do your revision ?
Might be having my trip to Korea around month of June for the surgery if things goes accordingly as planned for me...

Am still searching around for the right doctor to get my double eyelid surgery and this
is my first ever surgery, feeling rather excited and nervous. Been wanting to do this for a long time
and finally I have the funds to do it :blush:

Hi bearubibi, I'm waiting to see Dr Kim from BK dongyang for consultation in Singapore on 24th April, if he say I can revision now I will go in May but if he say my eyelid is ok Just need time to heal then I will wait, if he says I can only revision in June then my choice will be 1st- Dr Kim Bk dongyang unless price is reasonable if too steep next choice is go Korea visit Dr Kwon teumips n Bamgobagi. As I ever seen bad reviews on Dr Chi but I forget in which forum le so already down my ideal on bandoeye le.

Hi Worries, I am very glad for you that you will get to see Dr.Kim from BK dongyang in Singapore! I am too actually thinking to visit Dr.Kim BK dongyang but I read some saying don't opt for him? His work seems very nice from the website though...can you too please keep me posted on your meeting with him on the 24th April? Would like to know how your consultation will turn up^^ *fingercross for you*

Thank you for letting me know about the bad reviews on Dr.Cho from bandoeye! I can't find any bad reviews on him, guess
I didn't search deeper enough >_< Was the bad review very recent?

I am very interested of Dr. Kwon from Teuimps work too, he seems very good. So far
I read some good reviews about him on Soompi. I am too interested of visiting Banobagi too and Abgujung Seoul Plastic Surgery.^^
I am planning my trip around end of May or June, hope I done enough of my homework before heading there as am still searching around
for the potential clinics which is good in eyelid surgery.

Hi bearubibi, ya I seen the reviews on dr cho last 2 weeks sorry really coudnt recall which forum cause I'm always in Singapore forum n purse forum this 2 weeks I join soomip forum also.. Anyway he only got one bad reviews it's on eyelud surgery. Ya will update my consultation with Dr Kim after 24th. personally In mind only keen on bangobagi n dr Kim as well as dr kwon still researching...Thanks

Hey guys! Been MIA for ages but have after thousands of pages of forum reading, I've finally decided on Teium and will let you guys know how I go. I'm locking Korea in so if anyone's going to be around in June, please PM me if you won't mind hanging out with the revolting aftermath :smile:

Hey girls!

Im going to seoul on the 6th May for my plastic surgery, anyone going this time? I managed to book promotional rates hotel at Yeoksam-Dong, Gangnam-gu. Where most the Plastic surgery clinics located.

You can pm me if you interested to share the room cost and have buddy during recovery period & shop around.