BeautyHacker

Asian eyelid surgery

erm, sorry to interrupt, i dont normally engage in this thread. but BK..? fyi, i've met elaine and dr kim several years back. n its true that she's been in the business for several years. N well, even though she like one of the first ppl whom i know and will be able to bring me to korea for surgery, i choose not to. i wouldn't say i would be unhappy if i did, but all i know is that i feel relieved now that i've chosen the right doctors and not the right ppl to do business with.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh! forgot to add that i'm now 1 week into my surgery. eyelid still swollen with slight brusing on right eye. as far as i can see, it looks like a in-out fold that is quite high. maybe still swollen? idk, shall keep u guys updated if it turns out to be bad. if u all dont hear from me anymore after 1 mth, means its a gd job and i've got no complains. =)

Thank you for such an indepth review megoreng!! Your case sounds exactly like what i'm going for! Can i just clarify, did you have an in-out fold to begin with? Is that why the dr suggested the epi? Also, would you say that your eyes look like Angelababy's eyes - big and wide - but with an in-out fold now? My eyes also have double-lids with a medium parallel fold but i want to make them higher and wider so that they're like angelababy's. I emailed Teuim a while ago but have yet to hear back from them. Was it hard to get an appointment with them?

one of my eye was in-out, the other was tapered. thats y dr kwon suggested epi when i said i want the high parallel kind.

nope, my eyes do not look like angelababy's kind. decided not to take up that option cause i do not want to look too overhauled. i just wan to look better and still look like myself. so my eyes r like with high crease now. they look thick too, very likely its due to the swelling.

as far as i know, staff at teuim do nt speak much english. a little here and here perhaps. will need a lot of smiling, body language and speak slowly. i didnt have an appt with them, i just walked in because i do not know where were they located, n eventually found them by chance. =) of course i thnk its better to make a appointment, whether is it teuims or nt. its better for both you and the dr since time is allocated for proper discussion. dr kwon does seems like a busy person though.

Hi dear, really thanks for sharing, hope u recovery speedy n nice nice.. Can I check with u how much u paid for ur surgery n what is the actual procedure dr kwon did? It is revision eyelid surgery?

Hi dear megoreng, thanks for ur fast reply. Yours is primary surgery should be cheaper, mine is revision lowering eyelid plus ptosis correction if dr kwon quote should be double ur price or more de.

i remember some ppl had questions about whether a nose job will make your eyes seem closer together
my nose job definitely made my eyes longer by pulling the inner folds a bit. my epicanthal folds started swelling yesterday though. but when the swelling is down, i am sure that my eyes will seem a bit longer
maybe not enough for other ppl to notice, buit i definitely notice it

i'll post again when i have the final result

@kain, are you male or female?

i got epi & rhino and it made my eyes look reallyyyy close together, it's been 3 months and it definitely gets "further" apart as time goes by and as swelling goes down. now it's a really really good distance. i never realized how freakishly far apart my eyes were before until i compared photos.

yes heard it can get up to 4-5mil won

Hi megoreng how's your recovery? ya...i call up Abgujeong seoul plastic surgery for revision eyelid lowering and ptosis correction,the gal ask me im i local i said my parent live in korean im half korea..then they quote me 2.8m-3.5m for both procedure. i think if they know im not local price will be rocket high also.

Eyes r still swollen bt beginning to look gd. =)