BeautyHacker

Asian eyelid surgery

Hi Missliang, I, too live in Jakarta. Would you like to discuss it further?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had double eyelid surgery done at ITEM. www.itemcliniceng.com

try google "Looking for good plastic surgeon in seoul?" I started out a thread here with B&A pictures too

It's called epicanthoplasty http://www.asianplasticsurgeryguide.com/beforeafter/epi2.html

Just tell your doctor you don't want doulble lids but just want bigger eyes like the japanese anime .

LOL not that big haahah!

but I thought epi just made eyes longer?

I want it vertically bigger but i don't mind a very tiny crease or even better, an inner double eyelid

Well i wasn't sure what you want. I'm not too knowledgeable in the whole eyelid area.

Maybe this will help http://www.drkennethkim.com/vertical-enlargement.asp :smile:

hi ladies,

like many of u, i've inherited the monolid and have been a long-time user of eyelid stickers/glue. unfortunately for me, i also have permanent eye bags. i wear glasses to school/work just to hide them (my bags end right at the bottoms of the frame) and they have been permanent fixtures on my face since high school and are not due to sleep deprivation (think i have excess fat pads). every time i go to work in contacts someone will ask me if i'm tired (so annoying!!) they're not those cute bags either that are just under ur eyes, but much lower ones and almost impossible to cover with makeup because u can still see the shadows of the crease under certain lighting.

anyway, i'm finally making my way over to korea early april to do something about my lids and bags..probably full incisional and transconjunctival blepharoplasty.

i used to read this forum a lot (2-3 years back), and BK was very popular, but i'm seeing more posts about ITEM, regal an teuim. would love to hear more about these clinics.

does anyone know if april is considered a peak season for plastic surgery in korea? do i need to make appointments in advance? i'll only be there for a week max so i'm not sure if it will be hard to schedule the surgery on the second day i'm there (probably spend the first day doing consultations).

would appreciate any info and recommendations from u all and also get in touch with anyone going the same time!

feel free to email me at xxx

hi xvx66,

how was ur experience at ITEM? which procedures did u do and how much did it cost u? if u don't mind sharing, can u send me ur before/after pics xxx thx!!

Hey i had my surgery done about a year ago and the results was horrendus and i been regreting it ever since..the last year i've even had suicidal thoughts because the doctor in shanghai he cut my eyes too close, he cut the distance between the two eyes too close and he took out too much inner eye corner fat..and plus he didn't even align the eyelids to match the eye..it was a horrible experience the whole thing..and i just need you guys help is there a procedure to reverse the distance between the two eyes to make it seem further apart maybe by inserting some fat into the inner corner of the eye ?

Hi Dear member Pls look though as many plastic surgery thread In purseforum as much as u can...by staying in one thread it's not enough to know the genuine information....

I believe there r ppl here working with some korea clinics & trying their best to reach out for patients for business.

After all we r all humans, I don't care how good or how bad your Doctors are.. Juz bear in mind if u gonna do your job here do it with your conscience be conscious of what you are doing! Don't forget your Names get ruined by just a mistake.

Dear members pls do research heavily before making decision. Remember once your beauty is ruined, No matter how much u gonna to spent on Revision u will never be the same as before. 