BeautyHacker

Asian eyelid surgery

hi ihccocs,

I am thinking of having my nose surgery with Dr. Kenneth Kim. I would love to see your before and after picture. Please tell me about your nose revision experience with this dr. Thanks.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Worries,

How's your eye revision with dr. Kim? I'm heading to Korea this mid March with him, too. I want to know therefore. Thanks.

hey guys~ i'm so excited to browse this forums!!!
i wish to do for my imbalance eyelid and epicanthoplasty, do u guys have any idea how much each of this cost???
i heard bk, vip and banobagi very famous but not sure which is the best for eyes surgery. banobagi seem using the diff method (double embedding) to get the double eyelid, which is the advance method to avoid loosening double eyelid after the long term. i'm not sure other clinics using this method or the old 1.. is any1 able to update me?
many thanks~~ :smile:

• 3 weeks later...
I'm flying from Atlanta, GA to Seoul for double eyelid+ whatever they discount surgeries :P
Around May 9 till end of May. I will be going to Teium, OZ, Banobagi for consulting. Anyone wanna join?

Hi Snowlicious

My eyelid is mid high fold... It's better than the failed eyelid that I did in Taiwan but I juz hope my crease can be much lower than now.. Anyway I'm going to Seoul in 26th April to do my Epi reversal with Eve Plastic surgery I may drop by to bkclinic for eyelid scar revision becoz my crease line is quite deep n clumpy on my left eye.

Hi When are you going to Korea???

I am planning to go end of August..if anyone is going then and wants to buddy up let me know!

I'm flying to Korea from Atlanta, GA end of April or early May. Anyone wanna split the costs of a hotel or guest house and possibly go together for consultations? I definitely want double eyelid + epi. Maybe a nose job.

Has anyone had double eyelid + epi and cantho (outer corner) done all at once? good results? I have extremely small eyes

Does ITEM do shots while awake or put u through light sedation (IV)

I understand that there is a product that helps reduce the loose skin within the eyelids. Til now, I didn't know that you can achieve Healthy, and Beautiful skin through the belief that science and nature can work harmoniously together in non toxic skincare result driven products. I'm not sure if I can place a link to the site as I am a new member. I will wait for a reply to know if its authorized.

Hey, just wanted to post something on the eyelid surgery forum because ....

I put double eyelid tape on my eyes for two nights a few years ago and when I took it off, it has stayed ever since . So since its so cheap, like 10 bucks for a pack that will last you a month, you should try it out once ... it worked out really great for me ^_^

I think most people take it off at the end on the night but I left mine on for a full 48 hours... I guess it gave my eyes more time to make a permanent crease ! Good luck guys!