BeautyHacker

Asian eyelid surgery

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Depends on your eye socket and bone structure. Not huge difference for me but had it done mainly to correct left eye that slanted more

Hi everyone, I'm new to the forums :smile:

I have a typical asian nose - flat/low bridge, with slightly bulbous tip which is short in length. Sent several emails out to clinics requesting a higher bridge and narrower tip.

So far received emails back from ITEM and Shimmian Clinics, from Dr Choe and Jay Lee (responded for Dr Jung) who both recommended tip work, alar-plasty and dorsal augmentation.

Also asked ITEM about balancing the eyes as they are slightly uneven, and got recommended for incision double-eyelid surgery and muscle operation.

Waiting for BK plus several others to reply...

• 2 weeks later...
I'm thinking of getting eye surgery next year but I've seen my friend got her work done at BK by Dr. Kim and she really loved it although his attitude was pretty spicy. lol
shane77 told me he did his work done by Dr. Shin and also saw his picture and wow. Any other suggestion or experience with your eyelid surgery ? I spent enough money this year already so it's going to be next year for me. Is there anyone going to Korea next year from singapore ? : )

Hi Michelin, are you back from Seoul yet? How was the outcome?

Hi, i'm new to purse forum.

How long have you had your eye done? I hope everything goes well for you. Are you eyes less asymmetrical now?

• 2 weeks later...
how is it now?

• 3 weeks later...
can u post ur before and after photo?

• 2 weeks later...
Hi missliang,
I also had the same problem like you.and i did mine in indo too.im so regret.can we share our experience through email?maybe we can go to korea together:smile: i just got mine 2months ago.