BeautyHacker

Asian eyelid surgery

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to Korea on December 8th ~ 18th. Everything is booked (hotel, surgery tickets) and I would love to hang out.

Hello dear,

May I know what surgeries are you undergoing and which clinic are you heading to? Did you hire a translator?

I will reach Seoul on 16/12 and just doing sightseeing on that day since the clinics are closed on Sundays... Maybe we could hang out! Let me know! :biggrin:

Hey! I've been looking into clinics recently too for eyelid surgery. I've already ruled out BK because there has been many bad reviews about them. But I've only heard good things about JW and Item. Those are also on my list too. And I was also thinking about Oz too.

Haha I'm going to item clinic to do it next year feb!! :biggrin:
I'm so excited~

Hi and good afternoon everyone, been really busy and trying to catch up all the post that you all had posted. (:

I always wanted to go Korea to do double eyelid but the expenses and language doesn't really allow. So I decided to get it done next year in Singapore but its so confusing that which doctor should I look for. ):

May I know any one here doing permanent double eyelid surgery in Singapore? If yes, please share with me. Thanks ^_^

Please share your experience with me and what are the things I should look out for, thanks ^_^

Hi Ana! That sounds great! I'd love to hang out with you! Please email me and let's plan our awesome Sunday. :smile:

Have u heard about grand clinic or teuim clinic? Teuim have a good reputation on doing double eyelid..

I am Filipino and wanted my eyes to look bigger and after researching the best way to do it, I found OPHTHOGLOW which can permanently make your eyes look bigger by implanting a thicker limbal ring which is the dark circle around your iris. I had the procedure done a month ago, and can't tell you what a difference it made. My eyes not only look bigger but according to studies, thicker limbal rings make you look younger and more attractive. The procedure was very quick and safe and since I was so tired of using Circle Lenses, this was so worth it.:biggrin: